FBI's Top Hostage Negotiator Gives You Tips for Negotiation

"Good morning sir/ ma'm my name is XXXX and I assist people with their insurance portfolio. Is that something:

- on your radar
- you'd like to discuss
- of interest
- you've been thinking about
- of importance to you

... and on and on and on.

I don't know how you folks were trained, but that's how I was trained and it works well for me. I get a lot of 'no' which does not waste much of my time getting to the "yes."

Just curious as to what your are calling for? Traditional, F.E. , etc...

----------

I think the sorry part, which I had a feeling you guys would hit upon, wouldn't be the first word surely....

shirley.jpg

Haha, I have always been told not to say it. Now your FBI guy says I can, it is like Eve with the apple.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...but I would think NYLife11023 is a NY Life agent and focuses on a wealthier clientele. I'm sure a Final Expense prospect would have no idea what an "insurance portfolio" is.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...but I would think NYLife11023 is a NY Life agent and focuses on a wealthier clientele. I'm sure a Final Expense prospect would have no idea what an "insurance portfolio" is.

I don't think I have ever heard of an insurance portfolio.

That was my first thought, was wondering if he had decided to move on. I might have to use portfolio on some FE folks, just so I can get a kick out of it.

Back