FCC Set to Impose New Telemarketing Rules

YES, BUT....who has an answer? I read Josh's write up and am still confused. I have a dialer. it has no voice, leaves no message, just dials and when there is a pick up it alerts me to pick up the call. It hangs up if the prospect hangs up or doesn't answer in 4 rings. And it keeps dialing until I pause/stop it. And it is a sales call. Am I within the tight net that the FCC has created or am I free to keep working and auto dialing?

YES, BUT....who has an answer? I read Josh's write up and am still confused. I have a dialer. it has no voice, leaves no message, just dials and when there is a pick up it alerts me to pick up the call. It hangs up if the prospect hangs up or doesn't answer in 4 rings. And it keeps dialing until I pause/stop it. And it is a sales call. Am I within the tight net that the FCC has created or am I free to keep working and auto dialing?

Props for reading it.

You're fine. The key difference is a live person answering the phone. As long as it's not a "Press 1 campaign", you're good to go.

Back