Fresh Quotes Vs Aged Leads (Numbers Dont Lie)

nato

Before posting I have done some research and also including some of my personal experience.

Correct me if I am wrong in any of this. I also would like other peoples input and data if you have any.

From my research most agents are closing between 1-2% of Aged Leads.

Most agents are closing between 10-15% of Fresh Leads. Prior to this year I was closing closer to 15% and now probably closer to 10%.

Lets say that you have a budget of $1000 per month to spend on leads. You are an average insurance agent with average phone skills.

You purchase $1000 worth of aged leads for $1/lead. You have to call and follow up with 1000 prospects and should be able to close between 10-20 policies.

You purchase $1000 worth of fresh leads at $13-15/lead. You have to call and follow up with around 70 leads and should be able to close around 7-12 policies.

How long will it take you to call 1000 aged leads? How long would it take you to talk to 70 fresh leads?

I dont have an auto dialer and it would probably take me the whole month to call 1000 prospects and it would be a lot harder to follow up with all of them.

It would only take me a week to call the 70 fresh leads and I would be able to follow up properly.

Does it make more sense if you have the money to just purchase fresh leads? I would love to hear some comments.

Before posting I have done some research and also including some of my personal experience. Correct me if I am wrong in any of this. I also would like other peoples input and data if you have any. From my research most agents are closing between 1-2% of Aged Leads. Most agents are closing between 10-15% of Fresh Leads. Prior to this year I was closing closer to 15% and now probably closer to 10%. Lets say that you have a budget of $1000 per month to spend on leads. You are an average insurance agent with average phone skills. You purchase $1000 worth of aged leads for $1/lead. You have to call and follow up with 1000 prospects and should be able to close between 10-20 policies. You purchase $1000 worth of fresh leads at $13-15/lead. You have to call and follow up with around 70 leads and should be able to close around 7-12 policies. How long will it take you to call 1000 aged leads? How long would it take you to talk to 70 fresh leads? I dont have an auto dialer and it would probably take me the whole month to call 1000 prospects and it would be a lot harder to follow up with all of them. It would only take me a week to call the 70 fresh leads and I would be able to follow up properly. Does it make more sense if you have the money to just purchase fresh leads? I would love to hear some comments.

Yes. .

Before posting I have done some research and also including some of my personal experience.

Correct me if I am wrong in any of this. I also would like other peoples input and data if you have any.

From my research most agents are closing between 1-2% of Aged Leads.

Most agents are closing between 10-15% of Fresh Leads. Prior to this year I was closing closer to 15% and now probably closer to 10%.

Lets say that you have a budget of $1000 per month to spend on leads. You are an average insurance agent with average phone skills.

You purchase $1000 worth of aged leads for $1/lead. You have to call and follow up with 1000 prospects and should be able to close between 10-20 policies.

You purchase $1000 worth of fresh leads at $13-15/lead. You have to call and follow up with around 70 leads and should be able to close around 7-12 policies.

How long will it take you to call 1000 aged leads? How long would it take you to talk to 70 fresh leads?

I dont have an auto dialer and it would probably take me the whole month to call 1000 prospects and it would be a lot harder to follow up with all of them.

It would only take me a week to call the 70 fresh leads and I would be able to follow up properly.

Does it make more sense if you have the money to just purchase fresh leads? I would love to hear some comments.

Keep in mind every agent's results will vary based on their skill set, market and products. So don't ever go off what you "hear" from other agents. Your results will be different (better or worse).

Keep in mind every agent's results will vary based on their skill set, market and products. So don't ever go off what you "hear" from other agents. Your results will be different (better or worse).

Just put your web on my favorites, looking forward to listening.

Back