Gettin my Duckies in a Row

Jamies72

Okay I'm rather new here and spend much more time reading than posting. I am in my second year with a captive company and am getting ready to take calling to the next level. In the past I've hired marketers to do the calling but haven't had much luck with them due to living in a wealthy oilfield town, most of them don't really need a job.
As money is a little better I've purchased the right phone equipment and have bought into Cole X Dates, have a dialer in place and have purchased The Ultimate Book of Phone Scripts By Mark Brooks. So now I'm in the process of trying to get comfortable with a couple different scripts.
My fear is that I'm going to run out of leads (or data). Is there a reputable company I can purchase more leads from? Also is there any good advice you may have for me before I jump in? Thanks

What are you calling for?

I've had the best luck in rural areas. I buy my lists from USA Data Home but my firm has a partnership with them where I get discounts, you may find better pricing elsewhere (I'm honestly not sure).

You won't run out of names. 3/4 of mine don't pick up the first call so I can re-use lists a lot and they just continue to shrink till I buy a new one.

Advice? Stop thinking about it and pick up the phone. Go back every now and then and change your scripts if you're not having luck. Be consistent (don't leave the office until you've made X number of calls, regardless of how it's gone).

Agreed focus on the goal and that is selling - just pick up the phone and dial - evenly put some hours on a few of the scripts then select the one thats working.

What I can suggest is record everything - every x-date every opportunity and USE it next time around.

Back