Going Independent??

I have a few options for going independent, I am a General lines Accident, Life, Health and HMO in Texas . I would like some advice as to which would be the best option... Or if there are others out there who have better suggestions I would appreciate learning about them as well. I have heard about some on here but there are mixed reviews as time has gone on and I would like the most updated information especially with Health Care Reform upon us. I would also like to know which will give the best training as time goes on and as things fall where they will. Any honest help would be greatly appreciated. I am wanting to work from home and preferably over the phone and internet (e-signing) would be ideal.

The options are...

Affordable Health (this would be inside/outside and e-signing not available)

American Insurance Brokers (authorized GoHealth affiliate)

GoHealth

Health Choice One

I used to have a couple other options but haven't kept up with them.
Any advice or solid recommendation would be appreciated. I am looking to go independent A.S.A.P.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

When I was into health insurance, Health Choice One was my GA. They were good to me. They have a Life division as well but I would look elsewhere for that.

When I was into health insurance, Health Choice One was my GA. They were good to me. They have a Life division as well but I would look elsewhere for that.

Thank you for the response. How long ago were you with them? What are you up to now? I am hoping to find options with the best consistent training as things change, also the most lucrative if possible (if that isn't in health/life/accident than hopefully I can add a side of the more lucrative things in at some point).

Thank you for the response. How long ago were you with them? What are you up to now? I am hoping to find options with the best consistent training as things change, also the most lucrative if possible (if that isn't in health/life/accident than hopefully I can add a side of the more lucrative things in at some point).

Worked with them for a couple years. I now have a Life/Final Expense marketing organization, contracting and supporting agents

Keep in mind that HCO was promoted by someone who used to post here and no long has a license That poster told us he received nothing in the way of overrides yet referred many agents to them via his training associations.

I may be wrong on this, but I'm pretty certain (as are many others) that he did indeed receive overrides, kickbacks, or other form of income for his "unbiased" referrals. And not just from HCO.

Because of this, I have a very bad taste in my mouth for HCO.

Rick

Before we became an MGA and NMO Helath Choice One is who we were contracted with. I had a pretty good experience with them, of the ones you listed that is who I personally choose.

Gabriel

Back