Great Leads Cheap

newbie77

How many real estate agents and loan officers do you know? Call them and ask if they would be willing to pass along the name, address and purchase price of the home they just closed. Remind them this is public information that you can get at the county courthouse for free but would be willing to throw them a gift card ($5 to $10)to Starbucks or local gas station for each referral. Maybe they even pass along the email or phone #. Why pay $30 or $40 to the companies that may or may not be selling you an old lead or lead going to several agents. You never know. I've asked 8 in the last 2 weeks and did not get a single NO.

Best of Luck.

do you have to go to the county courthouse, or is the info online somewhere? Would that state if it were a cash sale or a financed home?
are you calling these agents out of the phone book or have you met them a networking event?

I kinda like this idea and it could be good for some over the phone term sales.

How many real estate agents and loan officers do you know? Call them and ask if they would be willing to pass along the name, address and purchase price of the home they just closed. Remind them this is public information that you can get at the county courthouse for free but would be willing to throw them a gift card ($5 to $10)to Starbucks or local gas station for each referral. Maybe they even pass along the email or phone #. Why pay $30 or $40 to the companies that may or may not be selling you an old lead or lead going to several agents. You never know. I've asked 8 in the last 2 weeks and did not get a single NO. Best of Luck.
or if you had a good vendor for data list it could be beneficial...

Hmmmm... Real estate agents and Mortgage loan officers are not really doing well. They may close one or 2 a month on average.
Y'all are missing the point. Sure data is free. What you want is the transfer of trust. Data on sold homes and the name of the agent that sold it is readily available. One or two homes a month is 6 figures in many areas.

Back