How to Create a Cold Calling List

drep

Hi.

I am a new agent wth New York Life and new to this forum. I am just wanted to get some ideas on how to create a list of names and numbers to cold call from without using the white pages and buying leads. this information would definately be helpful to a rookie like myself.

Hi.

I am a new agent wth New York Life and new to this forum. I am just wanted to get some ideas on how to create a list of names and numbers to cold call from without using the white pages and buying leads. this information would definately be helpful to a rookie like myself.

Cold calling by phone or door knocking? I assume phone. To gather a list of names without buying a list would be complicated in order to be DNC compliant. Buying a list would be much easier.

Hi.

I am a new agent wth New York Life and new to this forum. I am jut wanted to get some ideas on how to create a list of names and numbers to cold call from without using the white pages and buying leads. this information would definately be helpful to a rookie like myself.

You can but an inexpensive list like the ones I offer. Another option would be to visit your library to see if they offer reference usa. You would still need to find a way to scrub it against the dnc, but that might be an option worth exploring.

I will add that you can get filters from lists that are hard to recreate with reference USA. Fico and estimate income are much more accurate with Josh then with reference...I've tried both and if you are targeting life you more than make up list cost off one sale. Other providers of lists may do this too but I don't know as much about them. Also you can get data alot quicker, which counts with a quota looming.

Thanks everyone for the information. It sounds like what you all are telling me is that creating a list is a waste of time and its better to buy one. I think I will look into what Josh is offering.

With NYL you don't need a scrubbed list as you should be using Gryphon dialer. Though, a scrubbed list will make your dialing go quicker as you won't get the annoying woman saying DNC Number, dial different number. You should also have access to sales genie and be able to get lists from your GO or managing partner.

Beyond that though, Josh is a great guy to work with and wants to see you succeed with his lists. The better you do is good for his business as well. So, buy lists from him.

Hi.

where are you located?

With NYL you don't need a scrubbed list as you should be using Gryphon dialer. Though, a scrubbed list will make your dialing go quicker as you won't get the annoying woman saying DNC Number, dial different number. You should also have access to sales genie and be able to get lists from your GO or managing partner.

Beyond that though, Josh is a great guy to work with and wants to see you succeed with his lists. The better you do is good for his business as well. So, buy lists from him.

I was thinking about you the other day. You should shoot me a message and let me know what you're up to.

Drep,
A lot of information is available on the Internet, but it's also a matter of how much you value your time in creating that list. My advice... identify your target demographic as specifically as possible then call a few people like AML, infousa, Cole Information, SalesGenie, GoLeads, even ReferenceUSA... there are lots of options. Find the filters and price that works best for you. Good luck to you.

Back