How Early/late Do You Call Non-business Owners?

It can depend on the demographic you're calling, but as long as you're careful about timezones (I once woke someone up at 6AM on the West Coast :SLEEP:), you'll stay out of trouble.

It can depend on the demographic you're calling, but as long as you're careful about timezones (I once woke someone up at 6AM on the West Coast :SLEEP:), you'll stay out of trouble.

That is always a great conversation...
"6am? O I am sorry, let me call you back even tho you hate me now" :err::err::err:

After 8:30 AM and before 7:30 PM. I remember before DNC days when tm's thought they were being smart by calling late in the evening. People don't always say what they're thinking. They might be polite if you call them late, but immediately decide that you're an asshole and never want to talk to you again.

Although you can call up to 9pm and as early as 8am, I never felt comfortable calling before 9am and later than 8pm. Once you cross that line with the customer calling too early at times it can be hard to get that out of their head. Just my two cents...

Back