Leads Calling Help....

Gcab1000

I have been in captive for a little over a year now and it seems as though calling is as difficult as it has been from the start. Backstory, I come from car sales, so calling to schedule appointments in no new thing. But I have been hammering away and to no avail.

What are some of your processes? Do you leave a VM on the initial call? Every call? None?

Also, emails...how do you run that through them? Do you send them out? Whats the substance? How often?

I am getting so discouraged lately because I started with Farmers recently and I feel that I am not "pulling my weight" so to say. Its very frustrating.

Thanks!

spam messages

Wanna go public with our PM?

I'd have no issues..quite an A$$ you are.

Let the public know whom you are advertising to know...

Also to let you know if you run an search on you and your company many links to fraud come up.

Wrong board moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna go public with our PM?

I'd have no issues..quite an A$$ you are.

Let the public know whom you are advertising to know...

Also to let you know if you run an search on you and your company many links to fraud come up.

Wrong board moron.

Almost every one of his posts are spam. SpamBoy will probably be banned by the end of the day.

What product are you selling?

Selling by phone or setting appointments to visit?
I am selling P&C and L&H with a local farmers agency.

To answer your question on either butts in seats or phone, the answer is both. Phone to lock down the sale then invite them in for the life. Right now I am struggling with just getting people on the phones at all hours of the day. I stay late, come in early, etc. I think it might be my luck at this point.

I am selling P&C and L&H with a local farmers agency.

To answer your question on either butts in seats or phone, the answer is both. Phone to lock down the sale then invite them in for the life. Right now I am struggling with just getting people on the phones at all hours of the day. I stay late, come in early, etc. I think it might be my luck at this point.
Get off the phone! Brave the cold and go talk to people on their doorstep. You'll be amazed! The difference is like night and day!

Get off the phone! Brave the cold and go talk to people on their doorstep. You'll be amazed! The difference is like night and day!
You are the third person to tell me that. I guess that means that I should be doing it. I appreciate the response. Thank you!

Question for you. What is your pitch? Are you just getting the necessary information from them and calling them back with a quote? If you would be so kind. Thanks!

Back