Leads DONT'S

I replaced a policy with a 77-year old woman who bought a week earlier from a very young agent who was in from out of town. She was his last appointment and the appointment ran past 10:00pm.

He had mentioned that he was going to get a hotel room and she offered to let him sleep there in her trailer in her bed with her. He declined.

After the replacement deal was all done she mentioned to me that she was dreading when he found out she canceled his policy and called her because she really liked him. What should she tell him?

I said that tell him you found another agent that took you up on your offer.

It's still on the books.

LOL.

Gotta love War Stories. I was picking up a six month premium in Buffalo and told the lady how much she owed me. She told me she hadn't paid anything on that Policy in 2 years. I looked at the issue date and knew it wasn't on APL. I said, "What do you mean you haven't paid anything on it?" And we were in the Foyer and she rolls her eyes towards this giant round bed in front of the living room window. I told her, "Sign Right Here" to cancel it.
I never felt so glad to be a 20%-er...:nah:

Things to not say!

"Don't worry about these pages and trying to understand all the legal jargin....Just sign here!"

"I cannot wait to get my commission on this!"

"Do you smell that?"

"This is the BEST advantage plan!" <-------:policeman:

"Just give me your money and I will pay the premium for you." <-:policeman:

just a few i think are funny!

I'm guilty of doing this and I heard someone else say it and I had to educate them on what they are truly saying.

"honestly"

IF you have to say, honestly speaking, or honest to god etc. it gives the other party listening the implication that you coulda not been honest before you had said that.

I'm guilty of doing this and I heard someone else say it and I had to educate them on what they are truly saying.

"honestly"

IF you have to say, honestly speaking, or honest to god etc. it gives the other party listening the implication that you coulda not been honest before you had said that.

I find that usually you can substitute "frankly" in those situations.

Back