Leads DONT'S

I replaced a policy with a 77-year old woman who bought a week earlier from a very young agent who was in from out of town. She was his last appointment and the appointment ran past 10:00pm.

He had mentioned that he was going to get a hotel room and she offered to let him sleep there in her trailer in her bed with her. He declined.

After the replacement deal was all done she mentioned to me that she was dreading when he found out she canceled his policy and called her because she really liked him. What should she tell him?

I said that tell him you found another agent that took you up on your offer.

It's still on the books.

Did you? :wideeyed:

Rouse, you know I don't kiss and tell.

I do have a memory of a missed opportunity one time when I was around 12-years old and I was a paperboy. I was collecting my money one Saturday going house to house. I knocked on an apartment door(section 8 but I didn't know anything about that at the time) and two girls around 15 years old invite me in.

Their mom wasn't home (mom was smoking hot as well as the daughter and her friend). I think mom had given the daughter lessons on how to pay bills.

I was about a year short of understanding how they wanted to pay me. I really didn't get it. (No, I don't need to see your bedroom. I'll just come back when your mom is home.) All I remember was that Petey was popping a wheelie the rest of the day.

Back