Leads DONT'S

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
What is one thing you should not say while selling insurance?

Last edited:
The one from a person that won't buy? :err:

Seriously, I am not sure what information you are trying to elicit.

As Senior Editor of the forum, do you have any insurance experience, especially in the field? Or, is your background more in the literary arena?

Last edited:
The one from a person that won't buy? :err:

Seriously, I am not sure what information you are trying to elicit.

As Senior Editor of the forum, do you have any insurance experience, especially in the field? Or, is your background more in the literary arena?
I rephrased - should be clearer now! As senior editor I'm working on starting interesting conversations within the forum, there are so many great contributors with lots of valuable stuff to say. Hope that clarifies a bit :-)

I rephrased - should be clearer now! As senior editor I'm working on starting interesting conversations within the forum, there are so many great contributors with lots of valuable stuff to say. Hope that clarifies a bit :-)
The new question is totally different from the original question.. I have a bunch of smart alec answers for this one too... :).

There are so many things we shouldn't say, I don't know how a person could narrow it down to one but the one thing that irritates me is an agent saying something to imply they are something other than a sales agent or telling people, "I am not going to try to sell you anything". :no:

Last edited:
As been stated there are lot's of things not to say. Don't say too much. If you know how to lead your client in the right direction the client will sell the plan him/herself. Sit back and listen.

Back