Leaving Fliers on Cars?

Total waste of time and money. Door to Door flyers would be a little better but prob wont work for insurance. I've had great success doing flyers door to door with my painting biz but I drop 75-100 thousand flyers a year and have been hitting the same areas for many years.

Better off going door to door with flyers or postcards. You can hit 100 houses and hour. Double your efforts if you have a friend help. You could even pay someone $10 an hour for 3 hours. Cost you $30 bucks. You just hit 600 houses. The post office also has a program called Every Door Direct Mail that you could check out.

What about advertise a magnet placard on your car, I know that Medicare very specific rules and they need to be aprove to advertise?

Most of the folks that talk about success with fliers and door hangers are no longer in the business.

Just sayin . . . .
I agree. Not a good investment of time. I have door hangers with me at all times, though, because I often knock a door or two of the neighbors before I get back in my car after a sales or service call. If they don’t answer, I leave a door hanger. I understand it’s mostly a shot in the dark! But they cost very little, and once in a blue moon, somebody responds. The last time I got a response, I ended up with 5 life sales so far due to referrals from the original responder.

Back