Listshack.com Not Loading??

About 1% of internet users are. The short version is that about 10 years ago the IP we're hosting the site on was blocked for spamming folks. That's been resolved for the most part, but there are still some issues and the internet providers aren't considering this their biggest priority :)

Good news is there is an easy fix, if you use chrome and install a plugin called CyberGhost VPN or DotVPN then it will run through a proxy which should let you right in (and also make your internet more secure).

I was hoping the carriers would be able to clear this up, but what it looks like is we'll need to change hosts which I don't expect to be done any sooner than about six months.

Feel free to shoot me a message or email me ([email protected]) if you'd like more help.

I don't know where the 1% comes from but Id wager it's higher than that. Verizon broadband blocks the site as well. VPN is an annoying solution which slows the loading since it passes through a proxy. Why not move the hosting somewhere else?

About 1% of internet users are. The short version is that about 10 years ago the IP we're hosting the site on was blocked for spamming folks. That's been resolved for the most part, but there are still some issues and the internet providers aren't considering this their biggest priority :)

Good news is there is an easy fix, if you use chrome and install a plugin called CyberGhost VPN or DotVPN then it will run through a proxy which should let you right in (and also make your internet more secure).

I was hoping the carriers would be able to clear this up, but what it looks like is we'll need to change hosts which I don't expect to be done any sooner than about six months.

Feel free to shoot me a message or email me ([email protected]) if you'd like more help.

I don't know where the 1% comes from but Id wager it's higher than that. Verizon broadband blocks the site as well. VPN is an annoying solution which slows the loading since it passes through a proxy. Why not move the hosting somewhere else?

It's not all Verizon broadband or all of any provider.

The VPN built in on chrome using dotvpn.com is a super easy solution. Moving the hosting is something we'll be doing later in the year, but it's going to be very involved. I did just launch listshackpro.com on different hosting which includes more filters and such.

It's not all Verizon broadband or all of any provider. The VPN built in on chrome using dotvpn.com is a super easy solution. Moving the hosting is something we'll be doing later in the year, but it's going to be very involved. I did just launch listshackpro.com on different hosting which includes more filters and such.

Cost?????????????????????????? LSP

Cost?????????????????????????? LSP

ListShackPro.com has three plans, all of them provide unlimited downloads and access to all of the new features which are mostly more consumer filters. Download up to 5,000 at a time for $99/month, up to 10,000 at $199/month, and up to 50,000 at a time for $499/month.

Back