Looking to Hire Telemarketer

They actually work for $3 per hour and the ones we've found have been doing great for us, and the clients using them now. Production is up for the agents engaging them.

Sometimes we just have to focus on what we're good at, and not many agents enjoy picking up the phone for the 99% rejection and 1% success of cold calling.

You're correct, you CANNOT use telemarketing for MAPD or Part D. You can, however, for Medicare Supplements, dental, Cancer insurance, life insurance, etc.

There is a complete do-it-yourself webinar of best practices (over 70+ found, trained hired with this info in our office) on the front page of: http://TrainedTelemarketers.com

Im not saying it doesn't work but 1k is a heck of a lot of money when you can find your own by simply recruiting and training your own. If agents don't want to mess with it then I'm sure it's great. Some people choose to buy a $5 Starbucks daily while others brew their own for less than 20 cents.

I started working with Chris and Eugene on setting up a telemarketer as soon as this option was announced. I liked the idea of having a telemarketer but I did not feel confident in my ability to properly recruit, hire train and manage someone to do this for me. Chris and Eugene were both very experienced in doing this. I sent in my payment to get this started on 9/7.
Eugene had someone up and running and making calls for me on 9/12. I was impressed with this fast turnaround time. At first, my telemarketer was calling to generate turning 65 leads. We did this for four weeks. We were really not making any real progress.
We decided to change our strategy and changed to calling for Medicare replacement leads. This started on 10/11. My telemarketer so far has generated 53 leads during the past three weeks for people who want a comparison quote for the Medicare supplement coverage to see if we can save them money. This comes to about $4.07 per lead!
So far, I have only had time to even try to make a call to 25 of these leads. In the past two weeks, I have written 5 applications. 4 of these have already been approved. That is about a 20% close rate so far. This number should improve in the near future. I just did some calculating. About one more sale and I will be at break even on all my expenses so far. After that, this will be a very profitable system from that point on.
If I had to do all of this by myself, I do not think I would have ever done anything. Thank you Chris and Eugene for your help!
Billy Williams

How does one get an automatic dialer? And where would one get the #'s ? I understand the 1000.00 gets a telemarketer... but then who is responsible for the rest?

Im not saying it doesn't work but 1k is a heck of a lot of money when you can find your own by simply recruiting and training your own. If agents don't want to mess with it then I'm sure it's great. Some people choose to buy a $5 Starbucks daily while others brew their own for less than 20 cents.

For those who aren’t looking to spend $1,000 on a headhunter service, UpWork.com is great platform for those looking to recruit/hire a telemarketer which can be done for free.

My name is frederick coakley i have spent 20 years cold calling and door to door sales looking to contract self out results please call me at 702 845 7863 God bless

This isn't very hard even if you only have just one contact with a Filipino. Dont know why anyone would pay someone for that. At most you'd have to front the cost of getting a router for them. They have these routers over there that you just put a sim card in and "topup" with gigs of data, it's pretty cheap. Can get them a router for like 40 bucks or less. Next would be the fee for the power dialer and then the scrubbed lists which are both pretty cheap. Then front them like 50 bucks to get started. So basically around 100 dollars for this. If anyone wants to send me a THOUSAND dollars for me to spend a little time and a hundred bucks I most likely could make something work too

when cold calling for med supps.. which is best.. ? all year round T-65 or,,, calling during the MA push.. ie oct-december,, etc?

Back