Looking to Hire Telemarketer

I'm looking to hire a telemarketer to call for med supp. Any recommendations as far as using a company or just going to upwork and hiring someone.

I do appointment setting and would like to go over my program with you anytime that would be convenient. I have been doing appointment setting for over 25 years now. I reside in Palm Springs CA. I can be reached threw PM or email me at [email protected]

I do appointment setting and would like to go over my program with you anytime that would be convenient. I have been doing appointment setting for over 25 years now. I reside in Palm Springs CA. I can be reached threw PM or email me at [email protected]

I got the impression that he's not looking for someone to call leads to set appointments...but to create leads by telemarketing.

I don't know why this is a big deal. Just put an ad on Craigslist and hire someone.

That's how I did it and have had some excellent people calling for me.

There's even a webinar about how I do it on a certain training site.

Rick

In the grand scheme of things, 1k is not a lot of money but that seems like a lot to fine a Philippino telemarketer.

They actually work for $3 per hour and the ones we've found have been doing great for us, and the clients using them now. Production is up for the agents engaging them.

Sometimes we just have to focus on what we're good at, and not many agents enjoy picking up the phone for the 99% rejection and 1% success of cold calling.

You're correct, you CANNOT use telemarketing for MAPD or Part D. You can, however, for Medicare Supplements, dental, Cancer insurance, life insurance, etc.

There is a complete do-it-yourself webinar of best practices (over 70+ found, trained hired with this info in our office) on the front page of: http://TrainedTelemarketers.com

Last edited:
Back