Marriage License List

kgressler

Expert
Ive got a list of people who have recently applied for a marriage license but they dont have the phone or address included. Is there a way I can find this info without searching one by one online ?

Is there a service where I can give them the excel file of names and they can add in the contact info?

You can use an append service (which I do offer). If you plan on cold calling you'll need to run a DNC scrub on it before you start dialing.

For the money one by one is probably your best bet.

You can use an append service (which I do offer). If you plan on cold calling you'll need to run a DNC scrub on it before you start dialing.

For the money one by one is probably your best bet.

I have about 800 or so what would it cost to get them done?

Let's back up, you have the list with name only, no address? Do you even know what city? I'm not sure you even have enough information to run a proper append.

Yeah all I have is both names on the marriage certificate. They are all located in Escambia County Florida.

Ive got a list of people who have recently applied for a marriage license but they dont have the phone or address included. Is there a way I can find this info without searching one by one online ?

Is there a service where I can give them the excel file of names and they can add in the contact info?
Hi
Im a new agent from NJ.
How do you get a list of newly married people.
Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance

Back