Med Sup Cold Call Results - Bad?

going to be a dumb question (forgive me im new to this) - looking at the site not really sure where to go on there to see the MA penetration for different areas?

It would figure that I found it right after posting this >.<

----------

They are HUGE here. Don't waste your time.

I have found that out, very painfully today lol. 500 dials, many contacts. out of all the contacts only 2 people had supplements, 1 i couldn't touch the price, the other was major not qualified health. but easily 30 or so advantage people.

I will look at the counties with low MA penetration, thanks. as far as income I filter the incom from 40k-60k usually. and have gotten nothing but MA's (Dialing in GA today, i guess MA's are big there.)

----------

Awesome Josh Thanks!

Yeah, GA stinks. So does TN. Try the Midwest.

It's called drug money but you haven't taken in consideration the cancellation rate at the end of the day if the numbers were real you would stick to Medicare supplements. I'm not hammering you per se I'm simply pointing out most final expense agents don't know how to do math. Based on your numbers if you were to take in to consideration the cancel rate and the renewals of final expense you make nowhere near the amount of money you would doing the Medicare supplements again based on your math or statistics. Anyway maybe the numbers are based on short term results and that is the confusion.

No I agree. The math is better with Supps. I plan on getting certified or qualified or institutionalized to sell MA soon. Then open enrollment for 2016 I plan on just writing supps/MA for the 7-8 weeks. But I also said the same thing last year around this time...

I just realized I could sell MA to dual eligible anytime during the year lol.

No I agree. The math is better with Supps. I plan on getting certified or qualified or institutionalized to sell MA soon. Then open enrollment for 2016 I plan on just writing supps/MA for the 7-8 weeks. But I also said the same thing last year around this time...

I just realized I could sell MA to dual eligible anytime during the year lol.

Duals have about the same persistency and headaches as FE in my experience...

Once I get selling in the right area, how many dials does it usually take to make a sale? When I was doing warm leads for former employer I would average 250 dials, 6 quotes, 2 sales per day. Not sure what kind of averages you look at when cold calling to measure against whether I'm doing good or bad

Once I get selling in the right area, how many dials does it usually take to make a sale? When I was doing warm leads for former employer I would average 250 dials, 6 quotes, 2 sales per day. Not sure what kind of averages you look at when cold calling to measure against whether I'm doing good or bad

If that is your goal, than as many dials as it takes. Seriously focus on the goal not the dials.

I've heard that with medicare supplements, you can expect to get 3 positive responses, the equivalent of 3 leads, per 100 dials. out of 20 leads, an expectation of 1-4 sales isn't unreasonable. You'll dial 50-70 numbers per hour once you factor in that some of those calls turn into conversations. You're the appointment setter and the agent, so your conversations will be longer than a call center agent that usually transfers the lead. So it'll take you about an hour and a half to get 3 leads. So, 10 and a half hours on the phone to start seeing the conversions.

Back