Medsupp Cold Calling Questions

No medsupps here. I'm seriously considering adding it to my bag though. People on here make it sounds like you're an *** if you DON'T.

For businesses I do business planning and benefits, etc. and for individuals, it's life/disability/LTC/annuities and securities.

UPDATE!

Got up and did my morning thing. Drank coffee and tried not to make contact with it (damn Phone) laying there mocking me all last night and this morning.

"You gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?" it said

"Git busy living or git busy dying" I said

"Don't call, spend a night in the box, no sale spend a night in the box" My play on Cool Hand Luke

Picked up the dang thing and........BAM!!!!! SOLD!!! Ran out there and saved a couple $1,100 a year!!:)

I had to suck it up. Appreciate all the input!

Hey Dwayne! I call manually by hand. I do take my time and try not to burn through just to get numbers in. Any thoughts help.

Go TCU!!!

"Burning through numbers", using dialers like like MOJO, is a MYTH. If a dialer, like MOJO, will eliminate the wasted time you spend dialing numbers of people who are not home, have a busy line, or they have an answering machine, how can it be considered "burning through numbers"? I doubt there is one person on this forum that has used MOJO that says you burn through leads. I even use it to call businesses for commercial insurance, dialing only one number at a time, because it is a great follow-up CRM and you can import your entire list into it which is even less paper to keep up with.

The guys that are telling you this tale have money coming in from referrals, current clients, as well as new business, to help them make a good living. You control when the dialer moves on to the next call, and it won't move until you say so.

I have done it both ways and I would never go back to manually dialing again. Even if I was broke, as soon as possible I would invest in a dialer because that money will come back 10 times over.

I see TomHighway's point too, but the math doesn't add up. I agree that you can only talk to one person at a time, but if it takes you 10 minutes of manually dialing to reach one person, or 1 minute with a dialer to do it, well, figure it out...

Just my opinion.. Oh yeah, congratulations on a great day. Keep up the good work and it will keep getting easier and easier.

Last edited:
I agree 100%, or maybe they are just dogs who hate new tricks. I used to make so many manual calls that I could dial a number without even looking at the phone, and Mojo puts you over the top!

"Burning through numbers", using dialers like like MOJO, is a MYTH. If a dialer, like MOJO, will eliminate the wasted time you spend dialing numbers of people who are not home, have a busy line, or they have an answering machine, how can it be considered "burning through numbers"? I doubt there is one person on this forum that has used MOJO that says you burn through leads. I even use it to call businesses for commercial insurance, dialing only one number at a time, because it is a great follow-up CRM and you can import your entire list into it which is even less paper to keep up with.

The guys that are telling you this lie have money coming in from referrals, current clients, as well as new business, to help them make a good living. You control when the dialer moves on to the next call, and it won't move until you say so.

I have done it both ways and I would never go back to manually dialing again. Even if I was broke, as soon as possible I would invest in a dialer because that money will come back 10 times over.

Just my opinion.. Oh yeah, congratulations on a great day. Keep up the good work and it will keep getting easier and easier.

Sometimes you just have to stick with it. Called this morning = nothing. Called this afternoon = nothing. Called an hour tonight = nothing...decided to call a few past that hour and got three appointments in a row of qualified suspects.

UPDATE!

Got up and did my morning thing. Drank coffee and tried not to make contact with it (damn Phone) laying there mocking me all last night and this morning.

"You gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?" it said

"Git busy living or git busy dying" I said

"Don't call, spend a night in the box, no sale spend a night in the box" My play on Cool Hand Luke

Picked up the dang thing and........BAM!!!!! SOLD!!! Ran out there and saved a couple $1,100 a year!!:)

I had to suck it up. Appreciate all the input!

He's a natural born world-shaker.

How do you get this MOJO dialer....I saw if I would have contracted with someone on the forum I could have gotten a discount. But isn't there a way just to get it direct?

Back