Need HELP Finding a Dialer?

Mike T-Max dialer & communications is who i've used for years. Affordable have all the options your looking for and more (like being able to pull recordings of your calls) and excellent customer service.

Mike T-Max dialer & communications is who i've used for years. Affordable have all the options your looking for and more (like being able to pull recordings of your calls) and excellent customer service.

I use mojo have for years. It's paid for itself so many times over.

Call Logic, good dialer, not cloud based. upload list directly from excel. Options to leave voicemail or not. Good system. Can use remotely, display different number for caller ID. Scrubs for DNC. Has direct dial for cell phones.

Thanks Scots...!

Use Mojo. Only way to make 300+ calls per hour AND have great call quality. I pay about 250 a month for all the bells and whistles (2 phone numbers that only reroute to voicemail, they call my office line so I don't pay long distance on land line, neighborhood search for unlimited phone numbers, plus expired/fsbo numbers as well)

I would use T-Max Dialer --->Hosted Auto Dialer | Easy to Use | FREE TRIAL Predictive & Voice Cast Its only $100 a month for unlimited calling, you can ever route your inbound call to it.....the Caller ID can set to match the caller id by state or area code so it will show a local number. It is very easy to use and comes with so many features. Customer Service is top notch Phone support, Chat, Texting, and tickets. They let you try the dialer for free for 7 days...tell them Keith G sent you.

I would use T-Max Dialer --->Hosted Auto Dialer | Easy to Use | FREE TRIAL Predictive & Voice Cast Its only $100 a month for unlimited calling, you can ever route your inbound call to it.....the Caller ID can set to match the caller id by state or area code so it will show a local number. It is very easy to use and comes with so many features. Customer Service is top notch Phone support, Chat, Texting, and tickets. They let you try the dialer for free for 7 days...tell them Keith G sent you.

Interesting first post.

Do you work for them?

Rick

No im changing from the Pest Control industry to give insurance a shot, but I dont understand how to ask a question or create a new post I only see how to reply.......

HI Friends,

I'm new to the biz and was looking for a dialer. I'm a single user and looking for a system that i can use from anywhere there is Internet access. It doesn't have to be CLOUD based as i'm willing to purchase the software (withing reason) and dial from my laptop. **I've done a search and found old posts and deadlinks but so far no luck.

WHAT I'M looking for is;

• -a dialer that you can load numbers from Excel
  • -dialer that allows you to leave a pre-recorded mess. (if you get voice mail)
  • -dialer that "pauses" if you reach a gatekeeper? (this seems to be a big hurdle)
  • -one that where i can input notes for each call
  • -one that i can use with my Laptop
  • -sending an email option would be great too...

Seems like the above should exist but i hear that the "pause" feature is lacking on many systems.

Has anyone found such a system or Recommend something that fits the above?

~Thanks VERY much!

It can be difficult finding the right dialer software - I have tried many different platforms over the past few years ... including attempting to build one myself!

Check out this article I published last year - I think you might find it helpful :)

Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

Latest posts

Back