Needing a Call Tracker

G

Does anyone have a call tracker that they use when cold calling that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I tried creating one in Excel but I'm not very creative and it sucks.

dubya4472 said:
Does anyone have a call tracker that they use when cold calling that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I tried creating one in Excel but I'm not very creative and it sucks.

I use a lead management service called Blitz lead management. It costs $30 a month. Keeps you organized and drips the prospect with follow up emails.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ray Lamantia said:
I use a lead management service called Blitz lead management. It costs $30 a month. Keeps you organized and drips the prospect with follow up emails.

Google: blitz lead manager

Last edited:
I can send you one. PM me tomorrow to remind me as I'm forgetful. My has # of dials # of emails sent # of contacts # of quotes and # of sales.

I also have annual goal, monthly, an daily goals.

I have an excel spreadsheet that I use. I'd like to attach it to my post, but don't think I can do it. Because I'm new to this forum, I can't attach a link, so please message me with your email address and I'll share it with you via my online drive.

Just to be fair, this document isn't my original creation, I downloaded somewhere a long time ago and modified it a tiny bit. Feel free to use it for your call tracking.

-Vlad.

Back