Neighbors.whitepages.com

Well, all of the info is wrong. I put in my address and this is what it says:

10** Rail*** Dr
Christopher R Do****
Marleah S Dom******

That's great - but it's claiming other people live at my address. No, I live at my address.

It's listing neighbors who moved out years ago and the google satellite image is from about 6 year ago when my community was being developed.

Has anyone used this and found it to be a useful door knocking tool?

Neighborhoods

We have used it with success. Have found the information to be fairly accurate in our area. Lets you ask for the people by name and even if the information is wrong, it has proven to be an ice breaker. You can ask if they known the person that used to live there, where they now, etc. Then you turn the conversation to gathering information about them.

thank God I lived in a gated community, lots of old people, no noise, no untouchables or undesirables and no salespeople knocking on ur door.

Sure it's a 10 minute drive to the nearest store, but hey if the Fed's want to come knocking I got at least a 5 minute head start.

I'm sorry but it's creepy and I'd like to hear from anyone who claims this "works."

So someone knocks on my door and when I answer it they know my name? I'm gonna want to know how. Now, at this point if you lie it's over. So go ahead and tell the truth that you got my name "off the net" from some website.

Creepy. Creepy, and desperate - as soon as I find out you're selling insurance.

Back