New Senior Agent with No Advert Budget, Hints to Get Word Out Locally?

WildCard

Hello,

Getting my start in WI with health and life license, going the Medicare advantage and supplement route. I've done my AHIP, UHC, and Humana certs.

I am torn as the road to get here has me light in any advertising budget. I am all for cold calling and face to face door knocking introductions - but seems the Medicare Advantage rules on unsolicited contact are so restrictive.

Anything you can recommend as far as how I can put in sweat equity to make a handful of sales - then use the revenue from those sales towards advertising correctly with direct mail? I just need to prime the pump so to speak.

I am open to all legal methods, hard work and effort is not a problem. My only limit is cash. I have no problem with cold calling, just don't want to get successful and then penalized for crossing the line by selling an MA with an unsolicited flag.

I forgot to mention, I get quality T65-74 lists from my FMO.

Thanks!
WC

Hello,

Getting my start in WI with health and life license, going the Medicare advantage and supplement route. I've done my AHIP, UHC, and Humana certs.

I am torn as the road to get here has me light in any advertising budget. I am all for cold calling and face to face door knocking introductions - but seems the Medicare Advantage rules on unsolicited contact are so restrictive.

Anything you can recommend as far as how I can put in sweat equity to make a handful of sales - then use the revenue from those sales towards advertising correctly with direct mail? I just need to prime the pump so to speak.

I am open to all legal methods, hard work and effort is not a problem. My only limit is cash. I have no problem with cold calling, just don't want to get successful and then penalized for crossing the line by selling an MA with an unsolicited flag.

Thanks!
WC

Part of your problem may be that you have two carriers that are NOT medigap price competitive in a lot of areas (Wisconsin). They have nice MAPD plans but you can't cold call for that.

Hello,

Thanks!
WC

Have $200? Start blogging and doing YouTube. 6m you’ll start getting those leads. Until then just grind out cold calls.

Hello,

Thanks!
WC
you can do seminars

Back