Preset Appointments- BEWARE

DancinMan63

I was receiving many emails from sales leads USA and a (sales man named) Mike Riley see below

Sales Leads
12/15/16

to me

We’ll like to thank all the Insurance agents and agencies who we’ve partners with for 2016.

We also hit record numbers for Medicare season this year.

To show our appreciation we’re a $75 to $150 discount on orders placed over the next 2 weeks. To the next 12 orders in our data base and we’ll lock in that rate for 2017.

TEMPORARY LEAD PRICE:
· Auto Insurance Leads: (SOLD OUT) - SPECIAL OFFER - $500 for 30 Normally $650

· Turning 65 and Special needs Pre-sets: (8 ORDERS LEFT) $550 for 20 Normally $675

· Med Supps Presets: (12 ORDERS LEFT) $500 for 20 Normally $600

· Final Expense Leads: (3 ORDERS LEFT) $550 for 30 Normally $650

· Annuity Leads (SOLD OUT)

· IUL leads and Pre-sets (SOLD OUT)

· LIFE INSURANCE PRESETS (SOLD OUT)

· MORTGAGE PROTECTION (SOLD OUT)

· Long Term Care leads (SOLD OUT)

· DENTAL PRE-SETS (SOLD OUT)

Sold out campaigns are not being offered until January 15th 2017 to service existing accounts

All leads are exclusive and generated by ENGLISH Speaking telemarketers!

Sincerely,

Mike Riley (Senior Account Ex) Direct Cell: 678.558.2334

well I guess I was 1 of the fools that trusted this and bought in...
At 1st I only bought 20 appointments and a coworker bougth 20... so we split the cost as they would not accept an order for less than 40 appts... $1100.00

I was expecting to have 10 appts a week starting the week after new years... they didn't have anything booked for me for 3 weeks and when I'd call asking when they would have appts for me they got very angry as if I was wrong for calling wondering when they'd be booking for me. How dare I expect to have them in a timely manner... but they finally booked me appts and I wrote some biz. My coworker didn't have the good fortune I did... he got stood up quite a bit and became very frustrated so he chose not to participate ....
I know it's a numbers game and you gotta see a lot of people to get some business...So I sent by paypal my next order $1100.00 for 40 presets.

All supposed to be T-65... wow what a great gig this was going to be for me...If I write 4 a week I'll be doing fine and I wanted to see 10-15 a week... it would be worth the driving ... I'm very HUNGRY.

Well after the 1st round they were out of T65... sorry no one else in Philly is turning 65, how about we book you LOW INCOMES... all right I'll take them.
after 2 weeks of getting stood up by the low lifes- sorry if your offended but the truth hurts.. not every low income is a low life but I got stood up too much to not be bitter. I told the preset company no more LOW INCOMES.. lets expand the T65 area to a different ZIP CODE area. sorry no one is t65 there... then they said how about FInal Expense... I said yes but only target incomes over 25k a year...and even thats still low but I didn't want the medicaid clients .. CHARGEBACK CITY.

I even sent the preset company over 100 actual mailouts responders that people replied too and too call them and book me from those. Those were HOT LEADS... now I know some people will not remember mailing it in.. we all know that... but at least book me 1 out of 5... nope they wouldn't call because the numbers weren't in an excel form. Then 4 weeks went by and I had no appointments from them. I emailed they said they were trying but couldn't get me anything... but if I didn't email them they never contacted me.

I was just supposed to sit and wait for appointments that never came. If I emailed them that I booked my own appointmetns for a certain date and time they'd reply "NOTED" but no other emails and no appointments.

So in the beginning I asked about the refund policy... they told me I was protected by PAYPAL--- WRONG....

I tried disputing the charge with paypal this past week and I got my reply from paypal... sorry you are not protected by our PayPal Buyer Protection Guarantee...

Bottom Line here People... If you get marketed by this organization ...xyzn.. fast.. but please let me know... I would love to screw with them since they screwed with me and still owe me alot of money or appointments.. I'll take either but they won't refund me nor get me appointments...

there I said my peace.

Sorry that happened. I typically begrudge folks who buy leads and complain HOWEVER I genuinely think you simply wanted some help mixed with your stellar work ethic, it's shameful the company you hired doesn't work the same but there in lies the problem when you have to rely on others.

My only small advice would be to take what you learned and try to work on an SEO system or inbound marketing direct to your phone/desk. Good Luck and thanks for the warning.

I was lucky that I used a credit card. After 6 weeks of waiting for someone to call or email me about my order, I gave up. Called my credit card company and said I have been scammed. They reversed the charge. Stupid company!

Well, it's just another poor start with a lead company and I hope it doesn't end like all the others. The leads whether they be live transfer leads, avatar leads, or preset appointment leads never arrive on schedule and it's always a struggle to get a return call. This time, however, it's even more exasperating. This time the representative who answers the phone for the lead company wants me to schedule every return call as though I've just called the White House and asked to speak with the President. By the way, their scheduled calls are usually 30 minutes late as if to teach me a lesson or as if to say that they're too busy for us.

Am I the only agent who's frustrated with such pretentious behavior? How wonderful it must be to have people paying you in advance for work not yet done. Perhaps I'm growing cynical or perhaps I've grown tired of the far too many changes that have devastated my wonderful industry. I just wish that when a company takes your money that they'd send you a damned thank you email and a receipt. Is it too much to ask?

I ordered the leads on Monday and the funds were paid to the lead company in a relative instant (within an hour). I was told that I would start receiving the leads in 2-3 days and that was fine with me. Hell, I'd have been fine with a week or 10 days if they'd just told me that it was going to be a week or ten days and the leads started arriving in a week to 10 days but it's always a struggle to get the leads no matter how wide they open that lead window. I've never had leads arrive on schedule. I don't know why I'm complaining, the leads are almost always trash anyway. The only leads I've ever enjoyed were the direct mail leads. I've been an agent for 37 years and the lead return was in excess of 6%. 20 years ago the lead return rate was in excess of 4% and that was exciting, too. However, the numbers in Delaware have been under 1% in the last 10 years and those leads were usually from the people who demanded something in the mail or they never seemed to be home. I then started going directly to the house with the lead in hand and that fared better but some of the people preferred to get something in the mail. Sales did occur but it's hard to get excited with 3 sales after spending $480 or more and then there's the considerable time spent with the driving, the prospects, and the policy deliveries (I'm old school, I believe that every client is worthy of a policy delivery including the policy details).

I'd prefer not to disclose the lead company because it's a lead company known well by many of you. I just wish they'd demonstrate some good customer courtesy. It goes a long way and I had really hoped that I'd found "my" lead company. Perhaps there's still time to salvage this business relationship.

I'd prefer not to disclose the lead company because it's a lead company known well by many of you. I just wish they'd demonstrate some good customer courtesy. It goes a long way and I had really hoped that I'd found "my" lead company. Perhaps there's still time to salvage this business relationship.

So, you're willing to let others get burnt like you did? Don't you wish somebody would've warned you? :policeman:

Come on man...SPILL THE BEANS!!! :yes:

Isn't there just one lead company that's worthy of high praise?

I'll post more on Monday or Tuesday. It all depends on how this is resolved.

Isn't there just one lead company that's worthy of high praise?

I'll post more on Monday or Tuesday. It all depends on how this is resolved.

I find agents tend not to share when they are happy, and are all too happy to share when they aren't. When I bought leads, I was definitely that way. Agents tend to horde the companies they are happy with.

That said, I'm pretty pleased with the leads I generate.

Back