The Quality of Online Leads

I use to have very high closing ratio on NetQuote leads on commercial and home. During the years this game changed a lot. I decided to try again. Probably I forgot my huge last disappointment. Now, I really share "For us, the quality of these leads from companies now owned by AllWeb Leads is atrocious."

Why I still trying: When I open a file, and see the copy of an old lead, and the client still with me, I just believe it might change for good, but unfortunately I am wrong.

I generate leads with mailings when targeting a very specific market niche and cross sale. It gives me the best ROI.

Thank you all brothers. Ugh, this is the tough part of our business discipline. Thoughtful and salient words all. Sucking it up and thinking to go back to mailers then seminars. . . and pounding my current client base.

TGIF and praying you great business, easy customers, and large tickets. . . all!

Tevis

PS, for all who may follow this, called QuoteWizard customer service and chewed into them about the crap quality of their leads. Got most of them credited, so DONT HESITATE to jump into their face, and demand. We dont just have to take it!

Your mileage may vary, objects are closer than they appear!

Last edited:
Funny thing. I know an agent that actually has a system planned in order to get max amount of leads credited back. Whether they're bogus or not he sends back this percentage of leads and that's how he gets a good ROI on NetQuote leads. He knows what % is too high and what % is too low to send back.

He runs on 100% NetQuote leads and does really well this way. As for me I would rather just find a company that does it right...

Tevis,

Build a website, earn seo or have someone who can help you with that. As other posters have suggested, the best leads are the ones you can generate yourself. Organically. It takes time though to achieve this.

In the meantime, I would suggest checking out a regular poster on here named Josh and the "List Shack" I would also suggest checking out the Aged Lead Store or Nextwave Marketing. Buy the leads no more than 30 days old. $1.25/ea. You will get hangups, disconnected numbers but your will get some results. Doesn't take many sales to get a good ROI from $1.25 leads!:)

Also check out a poster Lead Heroes.

I'd have to agree with most. Vendor sold leads are sketchy and that model is falling apart, DM is lower and lower returns over there years especially in north east.

I develop leads, its been a lot of work to get it going. But they are exclusive.
It saves time and frustration and one of these is worth more than 10's of those bought from the vendors.

I sometimes get overflow from the leads I generate. I only work 3 states at moment but I get some from other places if anyone is in North east lmk, perhaps I split of my leads I cant service. All exclusive

No, not all online leads are crap. Everyone in the world thinks so but its 100% the lead vendor. Internet leads have the potential to be the highest quality lead period.

I have a Internet lead I've been testing for a little over a month now for final expense. 1 in 5 leads is a sale. 80% closing percentage once in the home. Problem is it costs an arm and a leg to generate! How the lead companies would make money is they resell them 5x &... Boom profit. How they get agents to buy a second time I have no clue.

Are you selling these Fe leads?

I was planning on it for awhile but it's gotten so good I've decided I'd rather just keep them for myself & my agents. It's cheaper than direct mail so I give my new guys 15 for free to get them going. They seem to like them.

Hmmmmm ... why I don't trust what you say?:idea:

Back