Question About Dialer and Data Price Point

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Starting a few months ago I started offering a dialer service and I'm still working on the pricing model. I'm likely going to be investing in more advanced billing features so that I can offer per hour usage and different dialing plans vs a one size fits all type approach.

I'd like to make cold calling using a dialer more accessible to folks, especially those just starting out. To that point, what do you all think of a package along the lines of 1,000 cold leads + all the dialer time you would need to work them for $99?

Josh said:
Starting a few months ago I started offering a dialer service and I'm still working on the pricing model. I'm likely going to be investing in more advanced billing features so that I can offer per hour usage and different dialing plans vs a one size fits all type approach.

I'd like to make cold calling using a dialer more accessible to folks, especially those just starting out. To that point, what do you all think of a package along the lines of 1,000 cold leads + all the dialer time you would need to work them for $99?

Considering your normal price point for a list of 1000 people it sounds very interesting. The only ambiguity is "all the dialer time you need".

Maybe price it right along with Salesdialers. They have dialer (3 lines) + unlimited data for $129/month.
I think a lot of us that go well beyond 1k in data usage need a plan that offers unlimited data at a reasonable price.
If I didn't call nearly as much, then your $99 for dialer plus 1k data list would be a good fit.

Considering your normal price point for a list of 1000 people it sounds very interesting. The only ambiguity is "all the dialer time you need".

It would be more definitive than that. The real liability on an unlimited dial plan is the hard cost associated with the dialing that no provider can avoid. If someone literally dials through 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, a company like mojo or salesdialers would lose money on that client. Not surprisingly they are banking on most folks not using it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe price it right along with Salesdialers. They have dialer (3 lines) + unlimited data for $129/month.

Of SalesDialers own admission, the quality of the data and the filters is something to consider. The difference in the dialer system is also substantial; you don't get a Lexus for the same price as a Suzuki. Both are cars that will get you from point a to point b, but there are major differences in each that make it foolish (and not profitable) to sell both for the same price.

tins;658839 I think a lot of us that go well beyond 1k in data usage need a plan that offers unlimited data at a reasonable price.[/QUOTE said:
There are a number of folks that are interested in the lowest priced product available, those aren't the clients I'm looking for. The reporting capabilities and scalability of my dialer along with the quality of my data have more value than the price points I'd have to go to in order to win a price war. It's also cheapening the value of what I offer if I were to try to do that. I have two call centers as clients that spend a considerable amount of money on data because they see a tangible difference in the quality of their results using my data vs lower priced data. I have a call center that switched their 30 seat operation from a cricket dialer to my service because the reporting capabilities and campaign management features were night and day different. They couldn't use a salesdialers or mojo dialer to get what they need done. InfoFree recently raised their prices substantially and of their VP of sales statement on here, the data quality they offer is lower than what I offer. There is a reason for that. It doesn't mean their a bad solution, but top quality data costs money to keep accurate and you can't sell that at absurdly low prices.

Last edited:
I would have interest in the $99 dialer and data. I'd be more interested in a $79 dialer with data.:biggrin:

sherd

Thanks to the free market you can get pretty close to that :)

I suppose in all fairness I asked about price point, not value.

As far as price point goes, I'm alot more attracted to $99/month for unlimited use, and would be happy to pay for lists separately at that price point.

Or maybe $99/mo up to xx hours/mo + $x/hour after that.

Im going to hire a telemarketer to run the dialer 10 hours/week while I'm out knocking so either structure would work for me.

50 points for asking your potential clients what they want!

Im going to hire a telemarketer to run the dialer 10 hours/week while I'm out knocking so either structure would work for me.

That's just it. At 10 hours a week I could set you up at $99/month and you'd have a much better platform for managing a telemarketer AND I'm not going to have to be eating it on 160 hours a week of phone charges. It's the heavy users that make the unlimited plan tough to market without hurting the little guys.

I think doing what the cellphone companies do would work. Just set a limit so that youre always in profit, and charge hourly after the limit.

The heavy users will still be profitable or theyll go cost someone else money. Lol you can refer them to salesdialers for stopping your commissions.

Back