Recommendation for Auto Dialer System

Heck, at $59, it's the best value out there.

It's not that, it's the fact that it could be 79 next month. Not a big deal if you don't pay a set up fee. That and the fact that you can get voip service CHEAP if you own a dialer. This one makes you buy and then locks you in to their service.

It's not that, it's the fact that it could be 79 next month. Not a big deal if you don't pay a set up fee. That and the fact that you can get voip service CHEAP if you own a dialer. This one makes you buy and then locks you in to their service.

I'm not necessarily in one camp or the other, but they haven't been raising their prices so that's unlikely. Yes, you can make your own dialer and if you're technical enough to use vicidial or any other similar system it's a way to go.

Hello, Does anyone know of a good auto dialer system to use for a small agency of 5 agents?

Hi,
I can setup an online Predictive (not Auto) dialer for you supporting upto 20 seats with a small fixed fee with per min cost.Predictive Dialers has the ability to auto hang up answering machines so 80% of the calls you will take will be with a person,we can discuss it more email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Back