Reviews Needed: Predictive/Power Dialers

The following information may sound useful for you too. If you want to create a predictive dialer system, you need instructive sample programs with source codes. I would recommend to check it out here: voip-sip-sdk.com/p_439-call-center-predictive-dialer-voip.html It is based on an sdk providing flexibility with lots of systems and compatibility with many pbxes that many other sdks lack. Its support is also good they have always helped me when I got stuck. Hopefully you considered this not as a spam but a useful information supplementing your above comments.

Wheres the love or extreme like at the very least for Dial Your Leads Campaign Dialer web based power dialer?

I guess I'm ahem.. biased too... I work there.

I'd love to have more information about it than what's on your website, but based on what's on your website it doesn't sound like it can compete with SalesDialers.com. Would you like to post something here or e-mail info to [email protected]?

For those of us who are going to be purchasing a dialer system, please post here.

Its more of a web based power dialing CRM and lead manager than a predictive dialer. You can get into trouble with predictive dialers on outbound telemarketing if you exceed certain call abandonment rates and IF that happens it is on the user of the predictive dialer not the company that provides the service.

Our product is called the campaign dialer. And can be found on our main webpage. It's competitively priced and we can also negotiate flat rates for bulk users if you call in and speak with me.

I would also be happy to help out any forum members by doing a free demo of the service.

Here are the details from our site.

Campaign Dialer

campaign_dialer.jpg
The Campaign Dialer provides your office with the ability to make outbound calls to a list of leads without ever having to hang up your phone!
Using the Campaign Dialer is as simple as clicking: "Start Dialing" on a webpage.
You can upload any Excel spreadsheet, CSV files, or load in real-time leads already in your account.
Every DYL™ account comes with the Campaign Dialer built-in.
Cost-effective Per-Hour Pricing!
No Charge for following up with real-time leads already in your account.
What Does It Do?

The Campaign Dialer provides your office with the capability to easily make calls to a list of phone numbers. Those phone numbers can be: leads, current customers, former customers, X-Dates, consumer data, business data, or any other lists that you have.
Here is a list of features that are provided by the Campaign Dialer:
  • Import and Export files in Excel and CSV format.
  • Works with any phone line.
  • Make over 100 calls per hour!
  • You stay on the line and never have to hang up in between calls.
  • Set a custom Caller-ID for your clients to see.
  • Turn your spreadsheets into a lead database with Notes, Appointments, Folders, and all other DYL™ features.
  • Multiple users can make calls on the same list at the same time.
  • Manage, filter and reload your lists after your done dialing.
  • Receive real-time leads while you're dialing your list.
  • Multi-line, predictive dialer available for high-volume users.
start_dialing.png

"Start Dialing" Button​
How Does The Pricing Work?

There is no cost to uploading your lists. Pay for only what you dial. We offer per-hour pricing charged in per-second intervals.
For example: 30 minutes of dialing is charged as half of an hour of dialing time, not a full hour. Also, when 2 producers are dialing for 30 minutes it would be charged as only one hour.
How Does It Benefit Your Business?

• Speed up the process of making calls. Make 100+ calls per hour!
  • Make calls to list of prospects from Excel spreedsheets.
  • Keep track of the calls made by you and your staff.
DYL™ Advantages:

• Works with any regular phone line or cellular phone.
  • Call your Hotlist, Folders & Customers using the Campaign Dialer.
  • Easy-to-use interface, just click "Start Dialing".

Let's get to the bottom line, how much does it cost?

Let's get to the bottom line, how much does it cost?

Josh,

For a standard account $25 a month (first month that is waived)
$5 an hour per total dialing and talking hour. No per user charges total time for all people using account whether it's 1 or 100.

NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.

However if you are going to be doing A LOT of dialing? We can look at your projected usage and we are willing to make bulk flat rate deals on a case by case basis.

Although for that kind of deal I cant post that online... but will be happy to talk to you if you call in. I hope that helps answer you question.

Matt @ Ext 211

What is the monthly rate for unlimited usage of the multiline dialer with up to four outbound lines at a time?

What is the monthly rate for unlimited usage of the multiline dialer with up to four outbound lines at a time?

Josh,

We're a "power dialer" not a "predictive dialer." You can have as many users making calls with our system as you would like but we don't do the computer calling 4 lines and once then abandoning the other 3 calls once someone picks up.

We would need to know approximately your average per month dialing/talk time in order to determine a pricing package for you and like I said, I cant post that type of thing online as it's an "off the menu" type special deal. Give a call in and let me know more specifics on how many hours a month your people dial on average and I'll be happy to have my managers put together a package that serves both of our needs.

Sorry I cant be more specific on the internet. I hope you understand.

Matt F @ Ext 211

Back