Reviews Needed: Predictive/Power Dialers

Matt,

It's totally fine that you can't post it, but you said you bad a better product at a better price. I told you exactly what salesdialers offers including a price and so I imagined you could compare apples to apples.

My suspicion is that you offer a good service, but that it's more than $99/month.

For someone dialing 40 hours a month it looks like they'd be spending over $200/month for your service ($5/hour plus $25/month fee after the first month).

Is that about the shape of things?

Matt,

It's totally fine that you can't post it, but you said you bad a better product at a better price. I told you exactly what salesdialers offers including a price and so I imagined you could compare apples to apples.

My suspicion is that you offer a good service, but that it's more than $99/month.

For someone dialing 40 hours a month it looks like they'd be spending over $200/month for your service ($5/hour plus $25/month fee after the first month).

Is that about the shape of things?

Josh- I think I finally have this issue figured out. We are talking on two different threads. You are confusing something I said on the thread about MOJO specifically with this thread where you mentioned salesdialers.com

I'm not overly familiar with salesdialers. Are you saying that is another name for MOJO? or one of Mojos services?

And like I said we do special deals for people making bulk dialing or lead transfer on a case by case basis. But I would not nor could I post specific pricing over the internet on a forum. I hope this clears things up.

Matt

You're right, this is a different thread. Here is what I was referencing:

Check out Dial Your Leads Campaign Dialer. We're a better product with better pricing and no long term contracts or extra charges for multiple users.

Ask for Matt at Ext 211.

So when you say you're a better product with better pricing, what do you mean by that.

In my opinion, the best outbound dialer for cold calling is SalesDialers.com because for $99/month with no contract (promo code AML) folks get:
-Unlimited calling
-Up to four outbound lines
-Drip e-mail marketing
-Recording
-Drop meter to stay complaint with the FTC regulations
-Easy reporting
-Great support

You folks can offer more for less than $99/month?

You're right, this is a different thread. Here is what I was referencing:

So when you say you're a better product with better pricing, what do you mean by that.

In my opinion, the best outbound dialer for cold calling is SalesDialers.com because for $99/month with no contract (promo code AML) folks get:
-Unlimited calling
-Up to four outbound lines
-Drip e-mail marketing
-Recording
-Drop meter to stay complaint with the FTC regulations
-Easy reporting
-Great support

You folks can offer more for less than $99/month?

Yes. My response was in relation to Mojo.

As far as SalesDialers we are a different product apples and oranges... we're both fruits but different types. Sales Dialer appears to be a predictive dialer where as we are a power dialer.

The one concern I have with predictive dialers is that if you exceed a particular dropped call rate you are liable for HUGE FTC/FCC fines.

Now I see you that salesdialers has a tool that helps you measure dropped calls which is great. But if the client doesnt properly use that meter or doesnt comply with it they are on the hook for HUGE fines... whereas with our company there is no danger because we dont predictive dial or voice broadcast.

I hope this clears up any questions.

Matt

I'm really not trying to give you a hard time, but it is apples to apples. Both are power dialers.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to go below a 3% drop rate b2c? The "danger" of doing it with a single line is that you're wasting a bunch of time you could be talking to prospects. That's ignoring the fact that the FTC isn't going to be looking at anyone's drop rate.

I say these things because I have my own power/predictive dialer I've made a a considerable investment in and have been using it for our campaigns for some time now. To hit the drop rate we're talking about is really, really, really tough.

I think it does clear up the questions. It seems like you offer a more expensive product than SalesDialers or CallFire. It may have some advantages, but if you can't publicly post the pricing it doesn't inspire confidence.

The drop rate issue can be overcome in a variety of ways, even while working real time leads, even while posting directly to the campaign.

We use up to 8 lines at times, depending on what it's calling, and our average drop is below 1%.

Just took some creativity.

Conceptually I agree with the agentmethods/DYL idea that it is bad to drop calls, depending on the data value at the time it is dropped.

They're also a good one to look at for comparison purposes, being that they're the gold standard for the integration with salesforce.

They're extraordinarily expensive when I checked, something like 100 dollars a month plus minutes used for a single line dialer.

I actually can do the same thing DYL can do on real time posting directly into the dialer itself and call origination on outbound dials of under half of one second of the submit button click.

It's faster depending on latency between servers, if someone clicks the button on my own website on a campaign when I'm logged in, the actual time for the dial to begin is under 100ms.

For a lead vendor, it depends on the delivery speed of their XML packet, plus the 100ms travel time between the 2 servers and the time it takes about 300 lines of code to parse, which is a grand total of about 1 second in most cases.

My stuff isn't exactly turnkey though, usually I do have to do some manual programming and build out for the users actual criteria, its more of a "I tried all these other dialers and I didn't like X" thing.

I can make things happen that most of the other guys can't, because I do my own programming, but it does take added setup time when custom things are requested.

I'm more oriented toward people looking for long term custom solutions though, not people trying to see if they like dialing. Use callfire if you want to see if you like using a dialer.

I charge 90 bucks a month, and I believe most people using the system are happy with what it does.

Worst part is probably that I am the whole support staff, and sometimes I'm not super fast.

I recently subscribed to salesdialer.com. Works great, however the drip emails have been flagged for spam. Wouldn't suggest using them for emails. Love the idea you can pre record voicemails.

Hi everyone, Lance from Dolphin Dialer. Would love to answer any questions about our dialer systems or dialers in general. We believe that power dialers are the right choice for most people because they are generally more effective when you reach a live person and allow for a personalized voice message while still saving a significant amount of time, although predictive dialers are able to make more calls.

Hi everyone, Lance from Dolphin Dialer. Would love to answer any questions about our dialer systems or dialers in general. We believe that power dialers are the right choice for most people because they are generally more effective when you reach a live person and allow for a personalized voice message while still saving a significant amount of time, although predictive dialers are able to make more calls.

Thank you for adding to this 2 year old thread.

Why would a power dialer for $59 be better than a predictive dialer that can do 2-3 lines for $89?

Rick

I know, sorry for joining the party a couple years late. ;)

It partly depends on what you're making the calls for, and in some cases a predictive dialer would be more effective. The advantages of a power dialer though means no dropped calls and when a live person answers they won't get that "telemarketer delay" that people have become all too wary of these days leading to the "Hello, HELLO?" that makes them want to either hang up or be hostile to the caller.

Also, in a sense, power dialers can technically be calling 2-5 lines at once if you're leaving a lot of prerecorded voicemails since it zooms you on to the next call once you say "Hello Sally..." and click the button for the message you want to leave.

Last edited:
Back