Reviews Needed: Predictive/Power Dialers

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I'm in the process of putting together a dialer comparison guide and could use some help from folks that have used different dialers. The obvious suspects at the moment are Callfire, SalesDialers, Mojo, Magnalogix, Brook's and ytel, but any others would be great too. If you've used any predictive dialing solution/power dialer and feel like writing a review (good or bed) and sending it to "[email protected]" that would be helpful. This can be with or without credit for writing it (free backlink?)

The idea for these is to put together a more comprehensive explanation of why or why not to use different solutions. I'm slightly biased towards SalesDialers.com because I do have an affiliate agreement with them, but I genuinely believe that for the money they provide the best value and have promoted them since before I was an affiliate. That being said, there are other great companies out there and I'd love to have a more complete assessment than just looking at the nuts and bolts of it on feature sheets from their websites and marketing materials.

Thanks in advance for any help and for those interested feel free to send me an e-mail and I'll let you know when it's ready.

I'm using a product called Cdialer. It's a powerdialer but has some other features as well. They actually ship you a phone for free when you signup. So far I've been impressed with the product. Find them on Google by searching Cdialer.

I'm using a product called Cdialer. It's a powerdialer but has some other features as well. They actually ship you a phone for free when you signup. So far I've been impressed with the product. Find them on Google by searching Cdialer.

And since this is your first post, im sure you are just an unbiased customer? Lol

And since this is your first post, im sure you are just an unbiased customer? Lol

I'm inclined to share your skepticism, but I got an email from the company in question saying a client had referred them my way. I'll be talking with them later next week.

As a Telecom Broker who represents Hosted Dialer services I can tell you that there are many good ones and if your Agency has under 20 Agents it's a very good solution. The main differences are some of them charge a flat fee with Unlimited Long Distance, some charge a per seat fee and Long Distance usage.

Some have more robust features than others. I'm neutral as each one has their sweet spot.

If your agency reaches near 20 or more agents at some point it becomes more advantageous to buy your own Dialer and select your own carrier.

I hope this has helped some and if you would like more information for free, please send me a message for an expert evaluation. My main business is to just help clients decide on what is best for them, whether it be hosted or owning your dialer. Not trying to sell anything, but if you need assistance I will be glad to offer help.

As a Telecom Broker who represents Hosted Dialer services I can tell you that there are many good ones and if your Agency has under 20 Agents it's a very good solution. The main differences are some of them charge a flat fee with Unlimited Long Distance, some charge a per seat fee and Long Distance usage.

Some have more robust features than others. I'm neutral as each one has their sweet spot.

If your agency reaches near 20 or more agents at some point it becomes more advantageous to buy your own Dialer and select your own carrier.

I hope this has helped some and if you would like more information for free, please send me a message for an expert evaluation. My main business is to just help clients decide on what is best for them, whether it be hosted or owning your dialer. Not trying to sell anything, but if you need assistance I will be glad to offer help.

If you have a list of different ones feel free to e-mail them to [email protected], or even just info about yours.

I started on callfire and went to salesdialers for cost. Callfire was better, easier to use, but the hourly doesnt make much sense on volume.

Salesdialers is OK, some technical difficulties and call quality issues. Works, though and they are very available every time I call. AND it was 50% less than mojo- $99 vs $150.

Gonna try Brook's new one next month I think. I've talked to someone that was using it and had no complaints.

Back