Sales Dialers- Mojo or Salesdialers

DC2188

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for a cloud based dialer and I'm looking at mojo and sales dialers. Has anyone used both that can give me feedback on them and what set up they're using?

I think people generally have fewer problems with Mojo however I have had several telemarketers using salesdialers over the past 4-5 months with only a one hour hiccup. I know a couple of agents that tell me their experience with them has been terrible but I haven't had the issues.

I've called their tech support a number of time with questions and they've always helped me learn how to understand how things work.

I believe Mojo is in excess of $130/mo. Members of my association can get salesdialers for $79 for a 3 line dialer. I can also help with lists at $20 (much better quality than unlimited incl. lists through salesdialers).

There are other options that you might want to consider. If you only do a bit of dialing, callfire cloud at $2/hr is also a good choice. But we have a TM calling about 7 hours a day and for $79/mo we're very pleased with salesdialers.

Rick

I think people generally have fewer problems with Mojo however I have had several telemarketers using salesdialers over the past 4-5 months with only a one hour hiccup. I know a couple of agents that tell me their experience with them has been terrible but I haven't had the issues.

I've called their tech support a number of time with questions and they've always helped me learn how to understand how things work.

I believe Mojo is in excess of $130/mo. Members of my association can get salesdialers for $79 for a 3 line dialer. I can also help with lists at $20 (much better quality than unlimited incl. lists through salesdialers).

There are other options that you might want to consider. If you only do a bit of dialing, callfire cloud at $2/hr is also a good choice. But we have a TM calling about 7 hours a day and for $79/mo we're very pleased with salesdialers.

Rick

I have used sales dialers and tried many others. I felt that given the price they were the better option. Many of the competitors were extremely buggy to the point that the dialer s kept call numbers even after I disconnected!!! I will say that I am tempted to try MOJO they have a great reputation from what I saw. I just wasn't happy with the price.:GEEK:

I used to use DYL.com. Simple, affordable, but I was not crazy about how the software was limited for my use. Anyway, for most people, it's probably fine.

I no longer use autodialers or do telemarketing at all. But if I ever decided to do it again, I would consider using DYL again.

I used to use DYL.com. Simple, affordable, but I was not crazy about how the software was limited for my use. Anyway, for most people, it's probably fine.

I no longer use autodialers or do telemarketing at all. But if I ever decided to do it again, I would consider using DYL again.

I called DYL nice but $275 setup fee! Are you kidding!:mad:

I use salesdialers every day. Love it.

Great for appointment setting because of the built in Calendar/crm capabilities.

Oracle's five9 doesnt make sense for anyone under 4+ callers. set up is like 500+ bucks and then its like 159/m or something like that.

I use salesdialers every day. Love it.

Great for appointment setting because of the built in Calendar/crm capabilities.

Oracle's five9 doesnt make sense for anyone under 4+ callers. set up is like 500+ bucks and then its like 159/m or something like that.

Don't forget about the per minute charges either :D

Dont get me wrong I love Five9 - used it for year and half for around ten users.

Nothing is more intricate and powerful. But its way to much "machine" for a single producers.

Most agents can barely load a list so simplicity is key. Especially if they are using it every day. The less buttons the better.

For insurance your typically appointment setting or generating leads so all you need is a basic calendar to help keep track of callbacks and appointments.

Thats why I like salesdailers for single producers.... I would not use a dialing program and have to use another program to keep track of everything :goofy::goofy::goofy:

Back