Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?     
Old 05-24-2016, 09:48 AM   #61
Super Genius

State: jn8691mr is an Insurance Agent from
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Originally Posted by Hopwood04 View Post
Who started with the name calling? You just can't admit that you are wrong!
It appears I'm not wrong after all ... Maybe you're the one not using sales envy???
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Old 05-24-2016, 09:51 AM   #62
Super Genius

Originally Posted by jn8691mr View Post
It appears I'm not wrong after all ... Maybe you're the one not using sales envy???
image-1776993759.jpg

I just had this conversation on live chat with one of their reps moments ago. He stated they do not have that feature
Old 05-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #63
Guru
goillini52 on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: goillini52 is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
goillini52 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? Re: Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
Attachment 3438

I just had this conversation on live chat with one of their reps moments ago. He stated they do not have that feature
What do you expect from somebody that still has a NAAIP website?

You have the same name as my nephew.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:24 PM   #64
djs
Guru

State: djs is an Insurance Agent from California
djs is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? Re: Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?
My guess is there is 2 different things being talked about.

Voicemail drop can mean if I call a person and they don't answer, I press a button and leave a message. I don't have to repeat it, the system does it for me.

Voicemail drop can also mean an automatic process of if the person doesn't answer, detect it went to voicemail and leave a message. If they did answer, hang up.

Based on the website, I think they offer the first one (based on the pricing chart), not the second one, which is borderline illegal anyway.

Dan
Old 05-24-2016, 05:59 PM   #65
Super Genius

Originally Posted by goillini52 View Post
What do you expect from somebody that still has a NAAIP website? You have the same name as my nephew.
I do? Not that I'm aware of lol
Old 05-25-2016, 08:59 AM   #66
Super Genius
Hopwood04 on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: Hopwood04 is an Insurance Agent from Illinois

Still riding that horse huh??? I bet you are a real treat to live with as a spouse!

This is what Salesenvy.com will allow you to do. When you make a call and you get an answering machine, you can click a button and a pre-recorded message will play and leave a message on the answering machine. I have a 25 line system if anyone would like to try it out for a day, I will let you, to prove jn8691mr wrong so he can let this horse die.

By the way the way you want to use the system is illegal and will get you sued.

Now let's talk about the NAAIP website. If anyone thinks that I or any agent will get sued for signing up for a free site, you are out of your mind!
If it isn't that, and I am doing business with a person of low moral ethics, I say you are wrong again. I am not doing business with NAAIP, my IMO is One Resource Group out of Indiana. My contracts are directly with ORG. ORG has an A+ rating with the BBB.org.

We all have our own opinions, if it is not a positive one, keep your mouth shut. Negativity breeds in this forum. You can't post anything with out criticism. Honestly, I feel like some of you guys hang out here all day and post to tear down a person. We should all try to build each other up by making positive comments. All I see is a bunch of bullies in here.

You have a third option for President! https://www.johnsonweld.com/about

Last edited by Hopwood04; 05-25-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:55 AM   #67
Guru
Josh on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by Hopwood04 View Post
Still riding that horse huh??? I bet you are a real treat to live with as a spouse!

This is what Salesenvy.com will allow you to do. When you make a call and you get an answering machine, you can click a button and a pre-recorded message will play and leave a message on the answering machine. I have a 25 line system if anyone would like to try it out for a day, I will let you, to prove jn8691mr wrong so he can let this horse die.
Whether they do or they don't is largely irrelevant; if you're trying to use it as a dialer when they're just using skype as an add-on, it's not a great solution. The skype "unlimited" plan explicitly prohibits it being used for telemarketing and they'll suspend an account if it calls more than 50 different numbers in a day. To pay for skype and pay for salesenvy if your goal is to use a dialer is really using the wrong tool for the job.

Telemarketing lists for $50/month
www.ListShack.com
Great for FE, Medicare, Auto, Homeowners, and more!
888-905-3282
Old 05-11-2017, 08:19 AM   #68
Guru
jacobtn on Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

State: jacobtn is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
jacobtn is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
they are down again, now it takes you to godaddy.com... costing me $100 an hour right now plus lost leads. ARRGGG
Reply to Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum