Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

My guess is there is 2 different things being talked about.

Voicemail drop can mean if I call a person and they don't answer, I press a button and leave a message. I don't have to repeat it, the system does it for me.

Voicemail drop can also mean an automatic process of if the person doesn't answer, detect it went to voicemail and leave a message. If they did answer, hang up.

Based on the website, I think they offer the first one (based on the pricing chart), not the second one, which is borderline illegal anyway.

Dan

Still riding that horse huh???:nah: I bet you are a real treat to live with as a spouse!

This is what Salesenvy.com will allow you to do. When you make a call and you get an answering machine, you can click a button and a pre-recorded message will play and leave a message on the answering machine. I have a 25 line system if anyone would like to try it out for a day, I will let you, to prove jn8691mr wrong so he can let this horse die.

Whether they do or they don't is largely irrelevant; if you're trying to use it as a dialer when they're just using skype as an add-on, it's not a great solution. The skype "unlimited" plan explicitly prohibits it being used for telemarketing and they'll suspend an account if it calls more than 50 different numbers in a day. To pay for skype and pay for salesenvy if your goal is to use a dialer is really using the wrong tool for the job.

they are down again, now it takes you to godaddy.com... costing me $100 an hour right now plus lost leads. ARRGGG

Looks like SalesDialers is having issues. I've had two calls to technical support that are taking weeks to resolve and now they have charged my card twice for the full amount for this month's service. Has anyone use DYL recently? It looks like they have added additional services?

Back