Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

I'm on the 15 day trial. I just chatted with a rep a few days ago. She said they do not have voicemail drop

I have Salesenvy.com and it does have voicemail drop. I use it all the time! If you really were on the 15 day trial, you would know this by actually using the dialer instead of asking the rep.

Last edited:
I have Salesenvy.com and it does have voicemail drop. I use it all the time! If you really were on the 15 day trial, you would know this by actually using the dialer instead of asking the rep.

Yo asshat ... I am ACTUALLY on the trial lol ... My guess is maybe the free trial doesn't offer the voicemail drop ... But you would think the sales rep that I opened the chat box with would have said that, but instead she said, and I quote her, "we do not offer voicemail drop at this time" ... I'm going to try and speak with someone else today then on why it's not working with the 15 day free trial

I got your asshat right here come and get it! Quote what you want you still do not know what you are talking about!

There's a right way and a wrong way to say things ... You came across as a douche bag ... Now get lost

Check out salesenvy.com it is $30 / month
I emailed a question to Sales Envy as to whether they are violating Skype's Terms of Service.

Since it states in Skype's TOS that telemarketing is prohibited, and the fact that they have yet to get back to me, I assume they are in violation.

Last edited:
I emailed a question to Sales Envy as to whether they are violating Skype's Terms of Service.

Since it states in Skype's TOS that telemarketing is prohibited, and the fact that they have yet to get back to me, I assume they are in violation.

I wouldn't expect they would.

Back