Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm fed up with this company. It seems every few days they have server issues and I can't call the campaigns I have saved. I hired a few remote telemarketers by the hour and it's costing me money when they pull this crap.

Who else offers this service that is actually reliable? We need to be able to record the calls, I don't need a 4 line dialer 3 would work but Mojo was quite a bit higher although maybe it's worth it since salesdialers sucks!

What are you paying now?
Is it one campaign but all agents pull from same list?
Is it unlimited minutes?
What is the most important feature?

We had the same problem with salesdialer. They only offered us a 1 time, yes 1 time, $40 refund. Then within the next couple of days it messed up again. We moved on to a different dialer that has been 1000 times better. I think it's called dynamic dialer. You can get a discount for it through http://www.iliaa.org

DynamicIC is $99/mo through a discount from ILIAA.org. Hardly a hiccup in many months.

I think it can dial up to 10 lines but I only use 1.50 at a time. If your list is accurate you get way too many connections to use much more due to dropped calls.

You get what you pay for.

Rick

One nice thing about Mojo is that you only have to pay $10 per month to keep the account open. They'll prorate (I assume they still do) the dialer fees. So if you turned the triple dialer on for just the last three days of your month you'd only pay an extra $13.90 (a tenth of the triple line fee for a month).

Latest posts

Back