Someone Posted

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
A simple pitch that went something like this

I am John Doe with ___________ company, your agent, located on 3rd avenue. I want to do business with you. What is it going to take to earn your business?

It was similar to that can anyone point me to that thread. I appreciate it and I have searched but can not find it.

Thanks in advance

Bob, I thought it was a life insurance thread but I believe someone quoted someone else. It was on the boards somewhere.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
found it
Hi, this is _____ from Warner Ins, over here on 5th Street. We insure preferred homes and autos in the area and we'd like to be your insurance agency.

What would it take to make that happen?

Last edited:
Bob, I thought it was a life insurance thread but I believe someone quoted someone else. It was on the boards somewhere.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
found it
Hi, this is _____ from Warner Ins, over here on 5th Street. We insure preferred homes and autos in the area and we'd like to be your insurance agency.

What would it take to make that happen?

Not a bad approach for P&C.

Not a bad approach for P&C.

Really? I know NOTHING about P&C but have studied sales for the better part of 20 years. Based on that..

I don't think the person answering the phone gives a rats' behind what you would like. What's in it for them?

Really? I know NOTHING about P&C but have studied sales for the better part of 20 years. Based on that..

I don't think the person answering the phone gives a rats' behind what you would like. What's in it for them?

Whatever it "takes to make that happen".

I'm the one that posted that script. In talking with the telemarketer who called me, using that approach I found out some interesting stats. She said that she calls for 4 hours a week and gets 10-12 requests for quotes.

So, while they may not give a rat's patootie about what the telemarketer wants, they certainly know what they want and will tell you if asked.

I'm the one that posted that script. In talking with the telemarketer who called me, using that approach I found out some interesting stats. She said that she calls for 4 hours a week and gets 10-12 requests for quotes.

So, while they may not give a rat's patootie about what the telemarketer wants, they certainly know what they want and will tell you if asked.

Those are great numbers! Wouldn't change a thing, then.

<>

Back