Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

Unfortunately Jmatos has not posted on the forum in over three years.

For those who watched JMatos's excellent video, you'll recall that he got his start in the insurance business by working at selling final expense through a funeral home. Today, he owns a funeral home! I don't know if he ever checks his old thread out without logging in, but if you do, Mr. Matos, congratulations and best wishes to you on your Funeral Home business; and thank you so much for your contribution of and to this thread.

Vilonia Funeral Home | Funeral Directors

Another 150 posts or so and this thread can be in the hottest threads box!

116 after mine.:)

You will have to start looking over your shoulder.

Now that you have revealed all (or most) of your secrets in other threads, when this one becomes that visible, you will be followed down the street by a string of junior door knockers.

You may have to go so far as planning 3 routes for a day and then choosing which one you think is most promising.

:D

You will have to start looking over your shoulder.

Now that you have revealed all (or most) of your secrets in other threads, when this one becomes that visible, you will be followed down the street by a string of junior door knockers.

You may have to go so far as planning 3 routes for a day and then choosing which one you think is most promising.

:D

I've been looking over my shoulder for most of my life...for lots of different reasons.:twitchy:

"Junior Door Knockers"........love that term LD!!! LOL

Back