Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

So.... help me out here. Even picking up only 1 lead a day, 6 per week. Close 2 of 6 ( 2 individual deals or a husband and wife) and get 3 to 5 referrals to try to set. Realistic? Final Expense primarily but also offer term and whole. Comments?

3 to 5 referrals when door knocking is optimistic but not realistic. Your lead count and close ratio is good. When I door knocked I'd hand out 20 to 25 cards a day and got 1 or 2 from that that were wanting to talk.

I never did like using that survey. I just "walk and talk" to people. If you mix in talking about sports with the guys and kids (or in my case, grandkids) with the women then most of them will open up and talk to you about their insurance. They'll let you know if they've been thinking about it beforehand. One thing to remember is don't sound "canned" when talking to people which is why I didn't like the survey. I talk to people like they're my next door neighbor. Good luck.

Right! Talk face to face with 20 people may give me a lead! At least, that's what it was 10 years ago!

3 to 5 referrals when door knocking is optimistic but not realistic. Your lead count and close ratio is good. When I door knocked I'd hand out 20 to 25 cards a day and got 1 or 2 from that that were wanting to talk.

I never did like using that survey. I just "walk and talk" to people. If you mix in talking about sports with the guys and kids (or in my case, grandkids) with the women then most of them will open up and talk to you about their insurance. They'll let you know if they've been thinking about it beforehand. One thing to remember is don't sound "canned" when talking to people which is why I didn't like the survey. I talk to people like they're my next door neighbor. Good luck.

Hahaha, Marty Feldman...crazy eyes. Loved Igor, and the way his hump kept shifting sides.:twitchy:

Back