Voice Broadcasting, Need help

celks72

Expert
Who is currently using voice broadcasting. I tried using ecsow voice, but it keep crashing. Looking to make around 20k calls a month. so low volume. Any solutions out there?

Back in 2011 or therabouts it became illegal. My help is to suggest you stop breaking the law :)

I like breaking the law, The law is merely a suggestion to the weak. JK. I understand the laws. We are starting a discount program or offer program. It would be for our clients who opt in. Just like our email campaigns.

So let me ask you though since you brought it up. What is the difference between avatar leads and broadcasting . or a hybrid of avatar calls/ real life transfers.

What you do is what you do. I know a lot of folks on here get confused so I just like to mention that.

With respect to avatar they're illegal either recently or soon, I forget the date.

Whether it's transferred live or not doesn't much change how it starts.

I use a dialer and have a pre-recorded message that I can send automatically when a answering machine picks up. It is generic since I can't input a persons name. In the last couple weeks when I get an answering machine I actually leave a personalized message stating their name. Sure, it may take me 60 seconds to leave a personalized voicemail but at least I get a few calls back from it......verses my generic auto message that almost never got me a callback!

Back