Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

My friend uses Native Americans who live on reservations. Sets them up with everything pays flat minimum wage and they work from home. They are OK with the pay structure Because a lot of reservations to get free housing and medical through the tribe, they just live in a remote areas so it's hard for them to find any work at all without having to drive 5060 miles out-of-the-way. Most of them appreciate it because they get the money to buy a car pretty quickly

That's interesting. I take it he is doing okay with it? What market does he have them calling?

I have heard about hiring rural people before but I have never heard this method.

Hi Josh. Great post. Craigslist is known to ghost ads that are posted by people not in the area so no one sees the ad (or at least they do that here in the USA when you try to post in other states other than one you live in). Have you ever had an issues with posting your ad from the USA on Craigslist in the Philippines or do you get someone local in the Philippines to post your ads?

Hi Josh. Great post. Craigslist is known to ghost ads that are posted by people not in the area so no one sees the ad (or at least they do that here in the USA when you try to post in other states other than one you live in). Have you ever had an issues with posting your ad from the USA on Craigslist in the Philippines or do you get someone local in the Philippines to post your ads?

I was just posting them myself.

This is very helpful. I have two Filipino telemarketers working for me currently and getting my lists from Josh. One is getting phone appointments, the other has gone dark. I am going to take the advice to fire him.

Hi Tevis. Is your telemarketer calling into USA using a dialer? If so, which one do you use? Also just so I can get an idea of how many appointments a telemarketer can generate, from your experience how many appointments does one telemarketer average per day working raw data? Is this a 4 hour day, 8 hour day, etc.? Are they calling on consumer or business data? How many records do they go through a day on average? Thanks.

Hi Tevis. Is your telemarketer calling into USA using a dialer? If so, which one do you use? Also just so I can get an idea of how many appointments a telemarketer can generate, from your experience how many appointments does one telemarketer average per day working raw data? Is this a 4 hour day, 8 hour day, etc.? Are they calling on consumer or business data? How many records do they go through a day on average? Thanks.

I thought I would share with you my review of the top 12 dialers for insurance agents :yes:

http://www.leadheroes.com/best-dialers/

Question for the panel:

How does Craigslist play a part in this? Who is running the CL Ad? Is there a company that specializes in Philippines Telemarketers?

I would just post the ad on there and hire them directly vs using the agencies.

I would just post the ad on there and hire them directly vs using the agencies.

TY for replying so fast, let me give my natural reaction...

Me reading Glen Shelton's article and signing up for a new powerdialer, Makes sense so Checkmark that.

Me utilizing you or perhaps another type of lead source to load up my dialer so I have plenty of targeted numbers to crunch thru the dialer, Makes sense so Checkmark that box as well.

Running an ad on CL and trying to hire someone overseas that I cannot see and then trying to figure out how to pay them, what to pay them, there are so many loose ends in that scenario...as a former business owner I just am not comfortable with all that...and yet I am reading all this so something about is appealing. But I would be scared of something going wrong.

Please don't be mad at me, just my natural reaction to some of this.

CL will help you find stay at home moms, that you'll pay $8-$15 per hour for.

Upwork is really the only site I trust for overseas callers. You'll want to stick with Phillipines, North amd Central America. Going rates are $7-$12 per hour.

I like to use these filters:
- 90% satisfaction/success rate
- fluent in english
- $1 earned in the last 6 months

Be sure to have a script sample, to have them read from so you can judge their accent and delivery.
Also have a mini-training guide for them to understand the dialer/crm you use, along with common questions, terms, amd objections they might come across.

If you need some help finding good telemarketers on Upwork let me know, I have a list of vetted callers I have saved...

Hello Everyone,
I am telemarketer from India ,having 9 years experience generating Mortgage Refi leads .I am looking for work for anyone in any industry either for generating leads or setting appointments.
I have strong phone skills and understanding of US Culture because of my experience.
I can work on fair rates and can guarantee results if correct data provided.
Please message me for an Interview.
Thank You

Latest posts

Back