Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum

Reply to Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)     
Old 08-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #11
Guru
Cash on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Cash is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Re: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)
Originally Posted by Whirleybird View Post
My friend uses Native Americans who live on reservations. Sets them up with everything pays flat minimum wage and they work from home. They are OK with the pay structure Because a lot of reservations to get free housing and medical through the tribe, they just live in a remote areas so it's hard for them to find any work at all without having to drive 5060 miles out-of-the-way. Most of them appreciate it because they get the money to buy a car pretty quickly
That's interesting. I take it he is doing okay with it? What market does he have them calling?

I have heard about hiring rural people before but I have never heard this method.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)
Old 08-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #12
Guru
Tampa Bay Rep on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Tampa Bay Rep is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Re: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)
Hi Josh. Great post. Craigslist is known to ghost ads that are posted by people not in the area so no one sees the ad (or at least they do that here in the USA when you try to post in other states other than one you live in). Have you ever had an issues with posting your ad from the USA on Craigslist in the Philippines or do you get someone local in the Philippines to post your ads?

Request Recording Of Agent Showing How He Does $60K AV A Week Working Aged Insurance Leads. StellarProspects.com Will Beat Anyone's Prices! 813-994-8874
  Reply With Quote to Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)
Old 08-15-2017, 08:20 PM   #13
Guru
Josh on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Re: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Josh is the thread starter for: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

Originally Posted by Tampa Bay Rep View Post
Hi Josh. Great post. Craigslist is known to ghost ads that are posted by people not in the area so no one sees the ad (or at least they do that here in the USA when you try to post in other states other than one you live in). Have you ever had an issues with posting your ad from the USA on Craigslist in the Philippines or do you get someone local in the Philippines to post your ads?
I was just posting them myself.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:43 AM   #14
Guru
Tampa Bay Rep on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Tampa Bay Rep is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Originally Posted by TevisVerrett View Post
This is very helpful. I have two Filipino telemarketers working for me currently and getting my lists from Josh. One is getting phone appointments, the other has gone dark. I am going to take the advice to fire him.
Hi Tevis. Is your telemarketer calling into USA using a dialer? If so, which one do you use? Also just so I can get an idea of how many appointments a telemarketer can generate, from your experience how many appointments does one telemarketer average per day working raw data? Is this a 4 hour day, 8 hour day, etc.? Are they calling on consumer or business data? How many records do they go through a day on average? Thanks.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #15
Guru
Glen Shelton on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Glen Shelton is an Insurance Agent from Oregon
Glen Shelton is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by Tampa Bay Rep View Post
Hi Tevis. Is your telemarketer calling into USA using a dialer? If so, which one do you use? Also just so I can get an idea of how many appointments a telemarketer can generate, from your experience how many appointments does one telemarketer average per day working raw data? Is this a 4 hour day, 8 hour day, etc.? Are they calling on consumer or business data? How many records do they go through a day on average? Thanks.
I thought I would share with you my review of the top 12 dialers for insurance agents

http://www.leadheroes.com/best-dialers/
Old 08-21-2017, 02:46 PM   #16
Super Genius
Rick Deckard on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Rick Deckard is an Insurance Agent from
Question for the panel:

How does Craigslist play a part in this? Who is running the CL Ad? Is there a company that specializes in Philippines Telemarketers?
Old 08-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #17
Guru
Josh on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Re: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) Josh is the thread starter for: Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

I would just post the ad on there and hire them directly vs using the agencies.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:12 PM   #18
Super Genius
Rick Deckard on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Rick Deckard is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I would just post the ad on there and hire them directly vs using the agencies.
TY for replying so fast, let me give my natural reaction...

Me reading Glen Shelton's article and signing up for a new powerdialer, Makes sense so Checkmark that.

Me utilizing you or perhaps another type of lead source to load up my dialer so I have plenty of targeted numbers to crunch thru the dialer, Makes sense so Checkmark that box as well.

Running an ad on CL and trying to hire someone overseas that I cannot see and then trying to figure out how to pay them, what to pay them, there are so many loose ends in that scenario...as a former business owner I just am not comfortable with all that...and yet I am reading all this so something about is appealing. But I would be scared of something going wrong.

Please don't be mad at me, just my natural reaction to some of this.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:18 PM   #19
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
CL will help you find stay at home moms, that you'll pay $8-$15 per hour for.

Upwork is really the only site I trust for overseas callers. You'll want to stick with Phillipines, North amd Central America. Going rates are $7-$12 per hour.

I like to use these filters:
- 90% satisfaction/success rate
- fluent in english
- $1 earned in the last 6 months

Be sure to have a script sample, to have them read from so you can judge their accent and delivery.
Also have a mini-training guide for them to understand the dialer/crm you use, along with common questions, terms, amd objections they might come across.

If you need some help finding good telemarketers on Upwork let me know, I have a list of vetted callers I have saved...
Old 08-22-2017, 01:47 AM   #20

State: telemarketer4hire is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Hello Everyone,
I am telemarketer from India ,having 9 years experience generating Mortgage Refi leads .I am looking for work for anyone in any industry either for generating leads or setting appointments.
I have strong phone skills and understanding of US Culture because of my experience.
I can work on fair rates and can guarantee results if correct data provided.
Please message me for an Interview.
Thank You
Reply to Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer?  Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think) 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Cold Calling Forum