Any Suggestions on Best Online CE Site?

Well I used WebCE when I got licensed the first time. I used NobleCE this time around. Noble's exams were much harder. They didn't follow the practice questions at all. It was a pretty exhausting afternoon...

I would stick with WebCE.

"I use WEBCE.com. About $35 for 21 hours credit. l&h. Takes a few hours (maybe two) to finish and is open book"

I hope it wasn't an ethics course!

Huh? I guess you think each hour of CE should take an hour? Unless it's a LIVE CE class... ce courses don't take that long.

I get unlimited CE from Sandi Kruise Insurance Continuing Education Training for $39.95 per year... including a 16 hour Ethics CE course... that takes me about 15 minutes to complete. And yes, they are open-book courses too. (Although I rarely need the PDF anymore.)

But if you want to take a very long time on accumulating a lot of CE credit, pick a designation and work on those classes. You might get 30 hours of credit, but it'll take you longer than 30 hours to study for the exam.

CE providers, including those offering online CE, file their courses based on the approximate amount of time it should take to complete them. If someone knowingly files courses and gains approvals for many hours when it only takes many minutes to complete them, either they or the regulator should be taken to task. Effectively what they are offering is a diploma mill, not legitimate continuing education. If a CE provider offering a 6-hour classroom course dismissed the class after 10 minutes, they would quickly find their provider license revoked.

Check this out: LearnNothing.com...the only online CE course provider that uses rare typing monkeys for course development!

Back