Books Just Ordered from Amazon

There is an insurance library with The American College and they will send you books through an inter-library loan program. If you're a student there, you should check out what they've got.

You REALLY need to get "The Whole World Is Out or Busy" by Irwin Burt Meisel - it's his best book.
Oh, wow--great tip. Thank you for sharing!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I ordered (from Amazon also) "Close Like the Pros" by Steve Marx, which I really liked because it discusses interactive selling--listening to the the buyer, working with him, and self-evaluating motives and techniques.

Last edited:
That is a list of great books, some of the best. The only ones I haven't read are

Five Minutes with Vito: Parinello
The Sandler Rules: David Mattson
Sandler Success Principles: Mattson and Seidman
Life Insurance Planning: Leimberg and Doyle (4th ed.)

Read more: Books Just Ordered from Amazon

Empty,

Empty, how did you like those four books?

Didn't get to Vito, Sandler Rules was ok, just a rehash of his cant teach a kid to ride a bike at a seminar. Same with the next book, but all very goo reminders of basic principles. Leimberg's book, Planning, is so detailed. He has 5 books and they are all for free at the Virtual Assistant site.

I read most of Krumroy's previous books and liked them very muc even though they are short.

I had a gift card to spend so I picked up a whole host of books.

No I Can't Afford It: Irwin Burt Meisel
The Wedge: Schwantz
How to Get Your Competition Fired: Schwantz
High Touch Selling: John Savage
You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar: Sandler
Five Minutes with Vito: Parinello
The Sandler Rules: David Mattson
Sandler Success Principles: Mattson and Seidman
Integrity Selling for the 21st Century: Ron Willingham
Life Insurance Planning: Leimberg and Doyle (4th ed.)
It's Getting Easier: John Savage

Just thought I would post a good list of books that are recommended. The Meisel and Savage Books are autographed which are kinda cool.

Great books! I also have one signed by Burt, and like perusing really old books from back when they called it Life ASSURANCE. You can also get reprints of old books from Amazon e.g. The Psychology of Selling Life Insurance (1922).

There is a copy of "it's Getting Easier" by John Savage for sale on EBay right now.

Last edited:
Back