CE on the Internet

AgentStone

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who has the best price for 30 hrs of Life & Health CE for web based classes? Last yr I went through WebCE via NAPA, but will loose that opportunity for this year. I believe I paid around $45.00 then.

Last edited:
I went through NAPA for the past 5 yrs due to getting a good deal on E&O and as a buy product received the CE at a good price. Now the "Sponsor" comany for the E&O has pulled out and the best rate for E&O I can find with them is $527. I found $460 for E&O with someone else and they do not do CE. Now just trying to piece together the 2 with different companies to get the best deal. I will ck with WebCE to see what the stand alone price is. If any one has other ideas outside of WebCE ~ send them over. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did you go through a Corporate Sponsor to get the $39.00?
This is what I found:​

*Unlimited CE Subscription - TEXAS $59.95

Last edited:
Find you a reseller with WEBCE that has vouchers. Instead of paying the reg price you can get any class for about 7 bucks. I use to have some, but give them all out...

So the real issue is trying to save $20 on CE credits that will allow you to renew your license for 2 years.

How much time and effort is this worth?

Rick

Hell, I spend about 45 mins every month when I get my Verizon bill fighting over the $1.99 overcharge .

Back