CE Proctor for Indiana

ShawnDiaz

Hello, My name is Shawn Diaz and I am located in Northwest Indiana. I am completing my CE courses and am in need of someone to proctor the exams. I am willing to offer compensation for the help and time. If anyone is willing to help please pm or email me directly. Thank you in advance!

Shawn Diaz

my email is my last name then first name at gmail

Hello, My name is Shawn Diaz and I am located in Northwest Indiana. I am completing my CE courses and am in need of someone to proctor the exams. I am willing to offer compensation for the help and time. If anyone is willing to help please pm or email me directly. Thank you in advance!

Shawn Diaz

my email is my last name then first name at gmail

Just find a local insurance agent to help you. I would not pay anyone to be my proctor. Try calling P&C agencies...

Indiana requires another agent to proctor. Must be licensed.

Indiana requires another agent to proctor. Must be licensed.

In a way that sounds like a bad idea... I can see two agents getting together to "proctor" each other.....what am I saying most ce courses are so easy.

In a way that sounds like a bad idea... I can see two agents getting together to "proctor" each other.....what am I saying most ce courses are so easy.

That isn't usually what happens. Usually the agent just gives you his social and license number.

That isn't usually what happens. Usually the agent just gives you his social and license number.

There's some CE company on the north side that does live video CE. I guess watching the live video makes it so there is n need for a test.

It's a little pricey compared to other options.

I would think, that knowing the rules... most any agent in your town would let you take your test in their office... If you were in Colorado I'd let you... I think they would there as well.

Back