CE requirements

Go Green

Expert
Where is the best place to fulfill your CE requirements. Is web ce a good one. How many credits can be obtained in a months time?

On line is definitely the way to go as far as I am concerned. The classroom wastes too much time and is costly. Do CE after hours in which you can be selling. Make sure the courses you are taking are approved by your state. That service in Indiana is through Siron:

Sircon Compliance Express™

I go for the provider that gives me the most bang for the buck. Check with the company or agency you are with. They may have special programs.

Last edited:
WebCE appears to be the best deal out there (for Fla anyway).

At one time they had a $49 all-you-can-eat special...

Works for Indiana although pricing is slightly different. I think!

BUNDLED PRICING DISCOUNT: You may select 20 hours of courses for $36.95, plus $1.50 for each additional hour. An additional $3.95 per course will be added to your total if you select paper course material. All discounts are applied at checkout.

Still a good deal!

You can also earn free CE credits through certain carriers. United Healthcare recently sent me this email.

Example:

Earn Continuing Education Credits
You can also earn CE Credits* offered through Insurancestudy.com for all eLearnXpress training. So get started now and leverage this valuable learning to build your business.

More Information
Watch your email for more updates on future eLearning topics and more CDHC training from UnitedHealthcare.

If you're in a hurry, webce works well to get you a lot of CE credits in as little time as possible.

Last year I did all 40 hours (or whatever I was required to do) in about 6 hours online with webce.... hmmm, that doesn't work, obviously, it took me at least 40 hours :)

Dan

If you're in a hurry, webce works well to get you a lot of CE credits in as little time as possible.

Last year I did all 40 hours (or whatever I was required to do) in about 6 hours online with webce.... hmmm, that doesn't work, obviously, it took me at least 40 hours :)

Dan

Yeah... never admit that Dan.

Dan

I hear some people actually skip the courses, and take the tests. Can you imagine?

Latest posts

Back