Continuing Education

Although doing things online is an efficient way, let us always consider visiting the office of a company to ensure you will not be spammed.

Huh! That is a huge waste of time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Insurance - Continuing Education - Total Access - kfeducation.com

Kaplan online offers a total access option where you pay $60 for 365 days of unlimited continuing education in any line of insurance. I would sign up for it 6 months before your license renews, take all the classes you need from the last 2 years and then, after your license renews, take all the classes you need to fulfill your next round of CE so you essentially get all 4 years of continuing ed done for only $60. :yes:

Not a bad idea. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. Thanks for the tip.[/quote]

Anytime :biggrin:

Also, I know in my area, PuroClean offers free CE classes on fire, mold, ethics, etc.at a local hotel conference room (free lunch included!). I'm already signed up for 4 free classes for a total of 12 free CE credits.

Last edited:
iNeedMyCE.com offers Unlimited Insurance CE for $39.95 plus the state filing fee if applicable. They've been in business since 1995.

webce...$39 for all of my GA CE...as stated above Kaplan has CE unlimited for around $60. I do not like the fact that they do not provide a pdf for many of the classes.

Latest posts

Back