Continuing Education

$25.75 for 24 hours CE in WA, including 3 Ethics

I've been using them for 15+ years - best price I've come across. I think in all 50 states, even a few Canadian provinces. 24 hours - needed every license renewal in WA every 2 years. With the offered 20% off, actually ends up $20.60 net.

Online - you can download study materials, pay when you take the test, again, online, and download cert instantly once you've passed.

Do a google search for "cheap ce continuing education" and look for UIECE

Last edited:
Re: $25.75 for 24 hours CE in WA, including 3 Ethics

I've been using them for 15+ years - best price I've come across. I think in all 50 states, even a few Canadian provinces. 24 hours - needed every license renewal in WA every 2 years. With the offered 20% off, actually ends up $20.60 net.

Online - you can download study materials, pay when you take the test, again, online, and download cert instantly once you've passed.

Do a google search for "cheap ce continuing education" and look for UIECE

Never heard of them but they are cheap enough unless you have to take multiple courses.

Last edited:
I just finished my CE requirements two weeks ago.

I went through Progressive. Progressive agents can go through "knowledge on demand" where you are directed to Stone River.

$20. :yes:

Just did mine on Kaplan. License is up in May.
Actually enjoyed taking the 9 hour one on Risk Management. Well done course.
Kaplan even rates their classes as Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced so, liking a challenge, I took the intermediate level ones:)

Going to take the advice & do the 24 hours in June/July to cover the next 2 years. Love that idea as I'd not thought of that. Great tip!

Just did mine on Kaplan. License is up in May. Actually enjoyed taking the 9 hour one on Risk Management. Well done course. Kaplan even rates their classes as Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced so, liking a challenge, I took the intermediate level ones:) Going to take the advice & do the 24 hours in June/July to cover the next 2 years. Love that idea as I'd not thought of that. Great tip!
I have actually covered my last four years of CE by paying Kaplan one fee. It is also a way of focusing on CE for a short time frame and then forgetting about it for a good while.

Last edited:
I have actually covered my last four years of CE by paying Kaplan one fee. It is also a way of focusing on CE for a short time frame and then forgetting about it for a good while.

Is rolling over ce credits different state to state? I don't think I can do that in wi.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Is rolling over ce credits different state to state? I don't think I can do that in wi. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

You cannot roll over in Indiana either. What I have to have is 24 CE credits every two year period. Here is how I worked it with Kaplan. I waited till three months before my credits were due and signed up with Kaplan. I completed my CE and renewed my license. Afterwards I started my new two year period. My CE can be done anytime in those two years. Do the CE at the tail end of one renewal period and the other at the beginning of the next one and you can get by with one fee with Kaplan since they will give you unlimited access for one year.

You cannot roll over in Indiana either. What I have to have is 24 CE credits every two year period. Here is how I worked it with Kaplan. I waited till three months before my credits were due and signed up with Kaplan. I completed my CE and renewed my license. Afterwards I started my new two year period. My CE can be done anytime in those two years. Do the CE at the tail end of one renewal period and the other at the beginning of the next one and you can get by with one fee with Kaplan since they will give you unlimited access for one year.

That makes good sense.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Latest posts

Back