Continuing Education

mitchell9904

Hi all, I am currently not utilizing my life and disability license. However, in my current job, i may have that ooportunity very soon. I have not done any of my hours to renew my license which happens this year in August. Because I am not currently using my license, I am not sure how to go about, finding places to that in my area where I live. can anyone help? I really dont want my license to go to waste, I worked really hard for it......

Thanks

Hi all, I am currently not utilizing my life and disability license. However, in my current job, i may have that ooportunity very soon. I have not done any of my hours to renew my license which happens this year in August. Because I am not currently using my license, I am not sure how to go about, finding places to that in my area where I live. can anyone help? I really dont want my license to go to waste, I worked really hard for it......

Thanks

I have done it online here for years.....

iNeedMyCE.com - Insurance Continuing Education, Real Estate CE, OSHA Safety, Fire Services Training

For Georgia agents who do they use or what are some options for a proctor for CE? I know at one time taking a class for CE didn't require testing. Has that option changed?

I would interested to know what folks in the chattanooga north ga area do for a proctor I will need one soon for pre lic test

Insurance - Continuing Education - Total Access - kfeducation.com

Kaplan online offers a total access option where you pay $60 for 365 days of unlimited continuing education in any line of insurance. I would sign up for it 6 months before your license renews, take all the classes you need from the last 2 years and then, after your license renews, take all the classes you need to fulfill your next round of CE so you essentially get all 4 years of continuing ed done for only $60. :yes:

Personally I liked the classes better because if a question came up it's answered right there. Now of course the seasoned agents hated it but they did get in on the discussions when questions were asked.

I remember one class a guy was just basically sitting there reading a paper acting as if he wasn't listening but as soon as a debate came up he was in it. LOL..

As for a proctor from what I remember it just couldn't be a family member or anyone affiliated to your business. Just ask a friend of yours.

mmadelins thanks for the tip.

****After reading the different state requirements on the Kaplin site some states may not allow a friend to be a proctor so check your state for proctor requirements.

Last edited:
Found out GA does not require a proctor.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think the Kaplan unlimited CE for $59 is not a bad deal.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also webce gives the option for 24 hrs for $39.95

Last edited:
Back