Discover the AHIP Advantage with online training that helps you meet CMS’ requirements, earn Continuing Education Credits
, and expand your book of business. Whether it’s just a couple of credits, or if you’re looking to tackle a slew of credits, learn more about the available options to suit your needs
Federal Marketplace Training (FFM)
Medicare + Fraud, Waste & Abuse Training
- AHIP’s CMS-approved FFM Training allows agents and brokers to satisfy their training compliance obligations, complete the government-required registration process, and earn CE credits. Four course options are available – check CE availability for each.
Disability Income Insurance
- Designed specifically to give you the information you need to help beneficiaries, meet CMS’ requirements, and earn CE credits. Prepare for the 2018 Medicare Advantage and Part D selling season: AHIP’s updated Medicare + Fraud, Waste & Abuse training program is now available! Check with your health plans for availability.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Obtain the knowledge and skills to understand what Disability Insurance is all about. Divided into three courses, learn how to identify how disability income fits into retirement, estate, and long-term care planning. You may earn between 18 and 28 CE credits when you complete all three of the Disability Insurance courses. (exact number of credits per course varies by state).
Discover the AHIP Advantage
- As your clients look toward their future, it’s important to know what long-term care insurance (LTCI) options exist. The Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) is the premier designation in the LTCI field. You can earn this designation with one “combined course” from AHIP, covering four distinct areas of LTCI. In addition to earning your designation you may earn approximately 17 CE credits when you have completed this course (exact number of credits varies by state).
- Flexible, affordable, and reliable
- Fulfills CMS reporting verification requirements
- 40 courses and 15 designations available
- Customer Tech Support available when you need it
Learn more about the AHIP Advantage — get started and enroll today
. If you have questions call 800.509.4422
or email [email protected]