God Bless You WebCE

Re: Better than WebCE

These guys are better than Web CE

UIECE.com: Insurance Continuing Education

24 hours / $25

You pay AFTER you pass, and you can preview the material BEFORE you decide to buy

It just doesn't get any easier than this. The only thing they won't allow is for your dog to proctor the exam.

I'll check them out. I did WebCE the last time (at the last minute) and was very satisfied. I'm really glad that Florida doesn't treat CE like they do Traffic School where you can go to the next section until you've been on this one for X minutes and you can't take the exam until you've viewed all the sections.

Logos1 said:
I'll check them out. I did WebCE the last time (at the last minute) and was very satisfied. I'm really glad that Florida doesn't treat CE like they do Traffic School where you can go to the next section until you've been on this one for X minutes and you can't take the exam until you've viewed all the sections.

Is "traffic school" really education or punishment for wrongdoing on the road?

Jimmy you are my hero this has been the most useful thing I've found on this forum so far. It took me about 2 hours to knock out the first 20 hours. Good share

Use promotion number C338274, and receive $5.00 off your next insurance CE order from WebCE. Hurry, offer expires 06/30/13.

The proctored exam in GA is a bit of a hassle....not sure it proves anything. But I will do what I have to do.

If I remember correctly in Georgia there are classes you can take without testing to get your credits. Check the Ins. dept. web site for providers.

I went through webCE and was very satisfied. However, for P&C agents who are appointed with Progressive, they have contracted with a school and is offering $20 + state filing fees for as many hours as your state requires. They also offer a couple free classes if you're just barely short on hours. I might go through them next time around.

According to webce I have to take the test with a proctor...I have a friend from college in the biz, I may have him serve as my proctor. But finding a "disinterested" 3rd party is a PITA.

Check with the DOI because you may be able to use basically anyone who isn't directly related or have any type of financial interest in your business such as a bowling friend.

The post about classes was for those not wanting to go through the hassle of proctors by doing the CE offline.

Thank you all for your kind words! Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for special offers, new course offerings and current insurance CE regulation changes!

Facebook - WebCE Insurance Continuing Education

Twitter @WebCE

Back